• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVDFILE article - a good laugh!

What an incredible joke. They REALLY believe the studios are going to cut off a revenue stream such as HD DVD or BluRay? Yea, right. Cause they made NO MONEY AT ALL on DVDs in the last 10 years. MORONS. Absolute morons.

I don't understand the writing here well to a point cutt off and make a customer wait on a title ect... that in my opinion just says we don't really need the money from the sales. LOL

Exactly, Charlie. To suggest that the studios won't release their content because the format isn't 100% secure is ridiculous. *NO* format is 100% secure. DVD seems to be making the studios a crapload of money, yet it's been cracked for years. The studios didn't up and pull support for DVD when it got cracked. There's money to be made...period.

Yea thanks to slysoft for coming out with an HD version I now am researching allot on the net to get the knowlege I need to know about both formats. I want to sit on the fence but this time I don't think it will work you either get the drives or players or don't we don't care so to speak, I really want to wait on a hybryd player / burner for both but doubt this will happen anytime soon. I just hate spending 500.00 for a BD and then 500.00 for a HD one. Plus the freakin crap that powerdvd is doing right now.

Yea, it's true being an early adopter can suck. I wasn't going to join the HD generation for quite some time but Slysoft made it attractive. Hence, that's several HD DVD movies that would not have been bought if it weren't for Slysoft. So, the idiots that wrote the article can stuff it...they have NO idea what they're talking about.

Well....

Based on that logic the companies that release and market HD-DVD and/or BLU-RAY burners are not only terrorists but aiding in destroying a new disdtibution channel.

We should insist in such anarchist organizations as Sony, Toshiba, LG, Samsung and the like be shut down.

Wait a minute aren't these the same guys whoset up the whole thing to begin with...I'm confused. If you don't want people to burn films and data (which is in reality all that a film is) then why make a drive to burn films and data?

Where's the Red Queen when you really need her with an explanation or two?

Based on that logic the companies that release and market HD-DVD and/or BLU-RAY burners are not only terrorists but aiding in destroying a new disdtibution channel.

We should insist in such anarchist organizations as Sony, Toshiba, LG, Samsung and the like be shut down.

Wait a minute aren't these the same guys whoset up the whole thing to begin with...I'm confused. If you don't want people to burn films and data (which is in reality all that a film is) then why make a drive to burn films and data?

Where's the Red Queen when you really need her with an explanation or two?

But, it's all encrypted, so you can't back it up....RIGHT? :D And no one could ever CRACK the encryption or find a way around it. So therefore the burners are just for data backup purposes. :D LOL! Yup, they learned their lesson from the DVD days. /sarcasm :)

(As for the Red Queen...I just watched Resident Evil again for the millionth and 1th time last night. :) )

Red Queen

Actually I had in mind Lewis Carol's queen of hearts. i.e. Alice in wonderland & through the looking glass.

I removed DVDFILE from my favorites and have stopped going there because of that article. Pretty pathetic.

Wow - I can't believe the way that the article is written! - I am shocked!

If it wasn't for AnyDVD HD then I wouldn't have bought any HD-DVDs as I wouldn't be able to play them so the movie companies are making more money due to AnyDVD HD!

Last edited:
Back