• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Image doesn’t fit on destination disc

1340fxd

I have bought AnyDVD and CloneCD - I chose CloneCD instead of CloneDVD because Slysoft say “CloneCD is not only able to copy CDs but also all DVD formats... The movies are copied 1:1 and therefore not modified (compressed).”

I have tried to copy a movie DVD and get the message - Image doesn’t fit on destination disc! Space available: 6822 Mbyte (8:13:39 Min:Sec:Fra), Space required: 4482 Mbyte (254:1:29 Min:Sec:Fra)

I have tried both the overburn and write to end options but basically the written disc does not work when inserted into the DVD player. Media I am using is imation 16x DVD+R and DVD-R 4.7GB – 120 min

Is it the media or something else causing the problem?

I have bought AnyDVD and CloneCD - I chose CloneCD instead of CloneDVD because Slysoft say “CloneCD is not only able to copy CDs but also all DVD formats... The movies are copied 1:1 and therefore not modified (compressed).”

I have tried to copy a movie DVD and get the message - Image doesn’t fit on destination disc! Space available: 6822 Mbyte (8:13:39 Min:Sec:Fra), Space required: 4482 Mbyte (254:1:29 Min:Sec:Fra)

I have tried both the overburn and write to end options but basically the written disc does not work when inserted into the DVD player. Media I am using is imation 16x DVD+R and DVD-R 4.7GB – 120 min

Is it the media or something else causing the problem?

You need larger media (dual layer).

If I also get CloneDVD - will that enable me to compress and therefore fit a movie on a standard 4.7GB single layer disc?

yes, but just use clonecd if your using DL disc's (verbatim +r's), for SL disc's theres no need to use clonecd, just use clonedvd

... for SL disc's theres no need to use clonecd, just use clonedvd ...
One nice thing about using CloneCD to copy a SL original to a SL media is that CloneCD will retain the "Jacket" images folder whereas CloneDVD only copies true video elements and ignores the Jacket folder. Jackets are nice because when you press "Stop" on your DVD player, the commercial studio movie image (DVD cover art or movie Poster) displays on your TV screen rather than just the player's default (JVC or Sony or Samsung) logos! :D If there are several jacket images on the original DVD, the images may be selectable depending on the features on the player's remote control or the settings within the DVD player's setup function.

Whisperer

Last edited:
thanks webslinger for that info :bowdown:

(i meant when they back up a DL original onto a SL disc) :D

my fault for not detailing properly :doh:

Back