• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Horton hears a Who? Down.

crashman1951

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.4.9.2)
HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW GGC-H20L 1.03 41051508137BM82533
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.

Total size: 19465856 sectors (38019 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: HORTON
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
Failed to remove BD+, Error 668!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

"Got all excited to see this in Blu-Ray Using PowerDVD 7.3, but got a message screen indicating I needed to visit cyberlink/BDUpdate for an update, which turned out to be a sign up and we will contact you if you are using a HD DVD & Blu Ray PowerDVD, which I am. Still no contact. Then I found AnyDVD today. Installed the current release and got the above message after slysoft's scanned the disc in the status window."

FYI,

Crashman

Last edited:
Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.4.9.2)
HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW GGC-H20L 1.03 41051508137BM82533
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.

Total size: 19465856 sectors (38019 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: HORTON
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
Failed to remove BD+, Error 668!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

"Got all excited to see this in Blu-Ray Using PowerDVD 7.3, but got a message screen indicating I needed to visit cyberlink/BDUpdate for an update, which turned out to be a sign up and we will contact you if you are using a HD DVD & Blu Ray PowerDVD, which I am. Still no contact. Then I found AnyDVD today. Installed the current release and got the above message after slysoft's scanned the disc in the status window."

FYI,

Crashman

Just wanted to mention I tried the latest PowerDVD patch (7.3 Build 4617) to my build of 4407 hoping to get Horton to play, but nothing changed.

Sucks when you rent these babies only to find out maybe I should of just bought a Player instead of an internal combo HD DVD/Blu-Ray ROM drive.

Okay I'll stop crying.

Back