• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem decrptying Open Season

guile

Problems with this one. The menu comes up and crashes the player after about a minute. If you select "Play Movie", although it appears to start (plays studdering, slow), it then crashes the player.

Problems with this one. The menu comes up and crashes the player after about a minute. If you select "Play Movie", although it appears to start (plays studdering, slow), it then crashes the player.
Open Season? DVD? Blu-ray? Player? Region? AnyDVD info window? Does it play without AnyDVD? Come on, more info...

Removed due to can't take constructive criticism.

Last edited:
There was nothing constructive about it. Sensible on your part to remove it.

g

Last edited:
Open Season? DVD? Blu-ray? Player? Region? AnyDVD info window? Does it play without AnyDVD? Come on, more info...

Well, it's NOT on HD-DVD and it IS in the HD forum so that would make it a Blu Ray title. I thought by now it was pretty obvious from my many posts that I SPECIFICALLY use Powerdvd and since I'm in the US, region 1 is my region. It does NOT play without Anydvd.

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 12172736 sectors (23774 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: 70002122_OPEN_SEASON
Media is AACS protected!

System
AMD Dual Core 5000+
2 Gig Ram
7600GT (NON HDCP)

More info. The previous beta WILL in fact play it, but with problems (severe slowdown, stuttering). The ONLY other Blu Ray title I have tried (so far) is 50 First Date and it plays perfectly. I will report back as I have quite a few Blu Ray titles. Perhaps in the future I will keep my posts limited to the "Beta Testers" forum so I'm not ridiculed.

Even MORE info. I did a decyrpt on Open Season with backupblu and the title works perfectly. Since I didn't play with 6.1.2.8 too much before switching to 6.1.2.9, I'm wondering if some changes may have "broke" something. In 6.1.2.8, the title did work (albeit with poblems) vs 6.1.2.9 where it wouldn't work at all.

g

Last edited:
Let's not fight, please.

*Think happy thoughts* *Think happy thoughts*

:D

Let's not fight, please.

*Think happy thoughts* *Think happy thoughts*

:D

Hey, I agree. I just think that post was completely uncalled for. Nothing helpful about it. I do try to help out when possible, if possible. Ok, maybe I wasn't thinking when I originally posted it. Who knows. I send peace out, nothing but peace.

g

Hey, I agree. I just think that post was completely uncalled for. Nothing helpful about it. I do try to help out when possible, if possible. Ok, maybe I wasn't thinking when I originally posted it. Who knows. I send peace out, nothing but peace.

g

You had a valid point. The post was sarcastic and of no help to anyone.

Back