• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

carolinamoons

I am only using anydvd for dvd's but i noticed that in the 6.1.2.9 version fix's that one of them was to fix the problem of anydvd disableing drive's.Anydvd has disabled my dvd-rw drive for the last 5 or six upgrades so will the new 6.1.2.9 version fix this problem and is 6.1.2.9 version worth me downloading being that i just do dvd's and not hd or blueray?:bowdown:

It is always best to stay updated with the latest versions. When it becomes final, you should download it.

Thanks

I have already downloaded it from sandbox but i was just wondering.I always stay updated but i don't recieve e-mail alerts about updates anymore and when i went to slysoft download page it was still saying 6.1.2.5.That's why i was wondering.

I am only using anydvd for dvd's but i noticed that in the 6.1.2.9 version fix's that one of them was to fix the problem of anydvd disableing drive's.Anydvd has disabled my dvd-rw drive for the last 5 or six upgrades so will the new 6.1.2.9 version fix this problem and is 6.1.2.9 version worth me downloading being that i just do dvd's and not hd or blueray?:bowdown:
The fix is for all types of media.

I have already downloaded it from sandbox but i was just wondering.I always stay updated but i don't recieve e-mail alerts about updates anymore and when i went to slysoft download page it was still saying 6.1.2.5.That's why i was wondering.
Emails are not send for betas. Betas are not shown on the download page. Emails are sometimes not delivered, I recommend to use the automatic update check.
EDIT: But automatic update check will not inform you of betas, too.

Emails are not send for betas. Betas are not shown on the download page. Emails are sometimes not delivered, I recommend to use the automatic update check.
EDIT: But automatic update check will not inform you of betas, too.
Slysoft should list betas on the site, atfer all, you say they're "stable".

Back