• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Best of New update policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

John

RedFox Support Team
Staff member
"So since I purchased anydvd-hd before 1999 I will still get free updates?"

"You have such a good product I feel guilty not paying a yearly fee!"

"YOU ARE A CROOK!"

Some people don't even read the first sentence of an email:

"HI guys, what is the difference between the old license model, and the new
license model?"

more to come...

It scares me how many dumb or uninformed people are out here on this planet we call Earth.

READ THE FINE PRINT!!

:agree:

Additional "more to come"

We also got accused of this:

"... this is BAIT and SWITCH!!!" :doh:

and

".... does this mean I have to purchase my products again before 2009?" :bang:

I begin to see more and more why we get requests to explain what "restart" means in the registration successful message. :rolleyes:

i just noticed this:
john smith's join date as oct 2005.
i thought the forums only launched jan 2007(?).

i just noticed this:
john smith's join date as oct 2005.
i thought the forums only launched jan 2007(?).

Publicly as a support site the site became available to everyone in January 2007 but I assume it existed for Slysoft's own use prior.

Publicly as a support site the site became available to everyone in January 2007

Ya... as I recall it was the exact same time Saw III hit the fan, causing a run at this site from the opening bell. :D

-W

Last edited:
Seriously people that dumb should not be allowed anywhere near a computer with capabilities beyond a speak n spell.

Particularly this one:
".... does this mean I have to purchase my products again before 2009?"

Its a Conspiracy

My personal opinion is that since the mid 1960's continuing efforts have been implemented to dumb down the public, and to prevent teaching critical thinking.

Ya... as I recall it was the exact same time SawIII hit the fan, causing a run at this site from the opening bell. :D

-W

I remember that, since I was one of the first to sign up for this Forum, even though I don't post as much as the others here.

Mostly, I like to stay in the background, and offer info if I can. The moderators usually keep everything running smoothly, so I just enjoy the show.

My personal opinion is that since the mid 1960's continuing efforts have been implemented to dumb down the public, and to prevent teaching critical thinking.

It wouldn't surprise me if that is what has happened, especially here in the U.S., in which it seems that if you're halfway intelligent, people look at you funny, like you are a leper or something.

Yes, but the secondary problem is that exactly 1/2 the people you run into, by definition, will be of below average intellegence.

-W

Tell me about it. I don't pretend to be the smartest person in the world, (I'm most certainly not, as my relatives will attest to that), but on my job, I have to deal with people that I know I'm smarter than, and that I have to hold my tongue from telling them that they wasted their education by being so inept as far as just listening to instructions or following directions, much less having common sense.

:doh:

:rolleyes:

As proof to your theory, I offer the latest list of American Republican Presidential Candidates, the current U.S. President, all members of the U.S. Congress and, sadly, several members of the U.S. Supreme Court.

... at least that's what my spiritual leaders are telling me to think this week.

Robert

You guys are awesome

Hi,

I just wanted to take a moment to say thanks for all the great work you have done over the years and how helpful you were when I lost my registration info a few years ago. I can't remember when I purchased AnyDVD from you but it is the only program that has run on every OS I've installed and every upgrade of computers and drives, never a problem. I wish more companies were as good as you guys, with their products and upgrade policies. YOU ARE THE GREATEST!!!!

Keep up the good work & Thank you again!

Tim

I Have To Agree!!

Hi,

I just wanted to take a moment to say thanks for all the great work you have done over the years and how helpful you were when I lost my registration info a few years ago. I can't remember when I purchased AnyDVD from you but it is the only program that has run on every OS I've installed and every upgrade of computers and drives, never a problem. I wish more companies were as good as you guys, with their products and upgrade policies. YOU ARE THE GREATEST!!!!

Keep up the good work & Thank you again!

Tim

Here's from another Tim. Fantastic products! I switched from Mac into the PC world in 2008 when I built my first PC (The year I turned 60). A good friend told me about AnyDVD and I signed up for life. I also love this forum. Don't post much but I get answers here.
I too THANK YOU AGAIN (And AGAIN)!!
Tim

The new licensing rants, when RedFox finally makes an official statement, is sure going to be "interesting" considering the disagreements happening even now.

The new licensing rants, when RedFox finally makes an official statement, is sure going to be "interesting" considering the disagreements happening even now.
Doubt it would be posted in here this section died in 2013. No speculation needed :p

It will be posted where everyone can see it easily, that I can assure you of.

It will be posted where everyone can see it easily, that I can assure you of.
Was intended as a joke since nothing has been posted in this area by" the company "since 2013 sorry and he was talking about the ranting and raving not actual pricing again was not meant to be taking seriously by ANY one
My apologies if took otherwise by anybody on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back