• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Elby vs Slysoft

witboj

its the same thing elby is affiliated with slysoft but i think its cheaper to buy bundled with slysoft

Because of where Slysoft is located it is not illegal to make or distribute clone cd as it is with elby...

Eventually both clone DVD from both sites are the same. They do not how ever use the same registration codes, and just about every cd/dvd copy software on the planet is compatible with anydvd... Save a few and they will be found and patched eventually.

Is Slysoft a new company from Elby?

"No. We're a software company on the beautiful island Antigua. We have our own management and software development team. We purchased software from Elaborate Bytes and continue the development. Our relationship to Elby is purely business-based." (FAQ note)

Most questions of this nature can be answered by reading there FAQ's @ http://www.slysoft.com/en/faq.html

Last edited:
Hello,
I bought CloneDVD from Elby (http://www.elby.ch/products/clone_dvd/index.html) and Clone CD + Any DVD from SlySoft. What's the diffrence between CloneDVD Elby and SlySofy? The versions are the same.
There is no difference.

Does AnyDVD works fine with Elby Clone DVD? Does registration key from Elby works with Slysoft CloneDVD?
Yes and yes.

Depends on the laws of your country. IMHO it is legal in most EU countries, but lucky for us, Elaborate Bytes AG didn't have the balls to fight this through. :D

There is no difference.

Yes and yes.

Depends on the laws of your country. IMHO it is legal in most EU countries, but lucky for us, Elaborate Bytes AG didn't have the balls to fight this through. :D

OK, thank you.

The last question is about registering code. I understand technically it works on Slysoft and Elby software but do I have permission to use it with Slysoft CloneDVD? Is it OK with the terms of the license?

OK, thank you.

The last question is about registering code. I understand technically it works on Slysoft and Elby software but do I have permission to use it with Slysoft CloneDVD? Is it OK with the terms of the license?
No, you have to buy it from us so I can get a salary raise next month! :D

Jokes aside, of course it is okay. But if you feel better you can download from the Elaborate Bytes site (so they have to pay for the traffic :D ).
Both download files are bit by bit identical. SlySoft CloneDVD *is* elby CloneDVD.

it would be a mistake to buy it from the direct company since slysoft.com gives you a bundle deal if you buy mutiple softwares from them

Back