• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What are the zero length timecodes?

crappinatbernies

Under the title sets, what are the selections with zero play length, but which still have multiple audio properties for?

Does this make sense?

Also sometimes I'll get a block of say 15 minutes of identical material from the movie under a different title set. What is the purpose of this?

Title Sets

Under the title sets, what are the selections with zero play length, but which still have multiple audio properties for?

Does this make sense?

Also sometimes I'll get a block of say 15 minutes of identical material from the movie under a different title set. What is the purpose of this?

I don't know for sure what the zero play length with multiple audio is without actually viewing it (which you can do in CloneDVD). Highlight the title from the list on the right and push the play button from the Preview tab on the left. On a guess, it is probably a menu that may have music files.

The identical material under different title sets are probably different angles. Some movies may have as many as 3-4 different angles.

Back