• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Support for Blu-ray?

ricoman

Videohelp has a new beta AnyDVDHD whose change log says "support for Blu-ray" Does this mean that AnyDVD has cracked Blu-ray encryption or keys?

Videohelp has a new beta AnyDVDHD whose change log says "support for Blu-ray" Does this mean that AnyDVD has cracked Blu-ray encryption or keys?

No definitely not. That BluRay stuff will never get cracked. :D Er, oh, wait, AnyDVD HD? Yea, um, about that. :D

For experienced users to test:
http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6128.exe

6.1.2.8 2007 03 01
- New: Added Blu-Ray support.

grin ;)

Nice to see some people with a sense of Humor Samuri :clap:

I really want to go buy a HDTV & Blu-Ray Burner, but my wife got this strange hangup about spending our DisneyWorld vacation savings for that stuff ;)

ROFL! I can't says that I blame you on wanting to buy the equipment. However, as someone who goes to Disney World every year with my family, I can say that's quite nice, too. ;) (And the reason I don't yet own a nice big HDTV myself...I use my LCD monitor for HD content at the moment. sigh) I'm not a fan of BluRay, though, and hope it loses out in this war. Nonetheless, I'm glad Slysoft added support for it for many reasons. It puts HD DVD and BluRay on equal footing in the studio's eyes in terms of being "cracked". This is important...if they felt BluRay offered more security than HD DVD, IMO, they'd migrate to BluRay. Now consumers have reason to buy one format over the other and studios have no valid reason for choosing one over the other. Win Win for everyone in my book. ;) Good luck on the tv purchase! :)

Back