• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

This player is incomptiable...

.:{EK}:. Squall

i have been using AnyDVD for well over a year and never had any problems with it not been able to remove the protection on the DVD's, however this is the first time that it not being able to do so.

although the movie loads, when i press play movie on the menu this comes up: Your Player is incompatiable with the region marking of this disk

my region is locked to region 1 via anydvd. this is what the status screen on anydvd shows:

Code:
Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.0.5.0)
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Data DVD.
Booktype: dvd-r (version 5), Layers: 1
Total size: 2286128 sectors (4465 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: MNRKRSE
Media is not CSS protected.
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1 2 3 4 5 6!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

the movie is MoonRaker (james bond series)

any ideas?

Strange... I had no trouble with all the Bonds. Just rip it to the drive and play it from there = quick workaround.

-W

Go into Device Manager and see what the region code of the DVD Player is locked at.

Back