• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVDnextcopy2

affidavit

can not get dvdnexcopy2 to work with anydvd anyone use this program:confused:

I help on their forum and I just have to ask did you tick the compatability mode box? This is the only way to get anydvd to work with their software.

dvdnextcopy2 works fine

Yes, I have this program running with Anydvd and it works just fine! But as Charlie said you must check the compatibility mode for it to work.

Yes, I have this program running with Anydvd and it works just fine! But as Charlie said you must check the compatibility mode for it to work.

As this thread was posted over a year ago, I doubt the original poster cares anymore.

The "compatibility mode" doesn't even exist anymore in current AnyDVD builds.

Yes it auto detects it now James so your new rewrites in anydvd puts me hard to work again :D

Back