• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.4.9.0 released

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
6.4.9.0 2008 12 01
- New (DVD): Added support for new protections
- New (DVD): Improved speed of AI scanner with some discs
- New (DVD): Added warn message if "rip to image" is used with DVD media
- New (Blu-ray & HD-DVD): Performance increase in kernel mode driver
- Change (Blu-ray): AnyDVD will disable itself, if BD+ can't be removed
- Fix (Blu-ray & HD-DVD): Bug reading unencrypted files from encrypted
BD / HD DVD discs
- Fix (DVD): Bug introduced in 6.4.8.5, "CloneMap 2" error with some discs
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

The update is free for all registered customers, of course.
Just install the new version on top of your current version,
regardless which version you have installed:
http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD.exe

Thank you , James I am gone try to see how it goes.

There is a substantial speed increase ripping BDs and .ISOs. Thanks. :rock:

I have a recommendation: I've just seen that "Error processing Bluray-Disc" window and it becomes annoying. First it shows up when i insert the disc, then again when i click on "create logfile" and then again after the logfile has been created. Maybe you could add the option to disable that window? Or only show it once per disc?

Horton still don't work, but AnyDVD thinks it does

Summary for drive I: (AnyDVD 6.4.9.0)
ELBY CLONEDRIVE 1.4
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.

Total size: 20138848 sectors (39333 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: HORTON_HEARS_A_WHO_F2
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Removed BD+ copy protection!
Determined region(s): AB
Blu-ray disc Region set to B!
Possible Blu-ray Java region lock removed!
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
Removed UOPs!
Blu-ray standard region lock adjusted to Region B!
BD+ Firmware warning removed!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_I_HORTON_HEARS_A_WHO_F2.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
Street Kings behaves the same as Horton (AnyDVD says BD+ removed, but blocks and rainbows followed by BSOD with PowerDVD). Sorry no log, as I took it back to the shop and demanded a refund.

Street Kings behaves the same as Horton (AnyDVD says BD+ removed, but blocks and rainbows followed by BSOD with PowerDVD). Sorry no log, as I took it back to the shop and demanded a refund.

But Street Kings came out quite a while before the new BD+? Can anyone confirm this? I was just about to pick it up, but I won't if that is the case!

this is the German version new this week... yes I know should have made a log. :bang: :bang: :bang:

this is the German version new this week... yes I know should have made a log. :bang: :bang: :bang:
Buy the UK disc, has German audio and no new bd+.

And by the way: They don't like people copying rental discs here: The German streetdate for Street Kings retail is 23.01.2009. The German streetdate for rental is: 05.12.2008.

street kings germany plays fine with any hd dvd (6.4.7.9)enabled,so there is no new bd+.

Buy the UK disc, has German audio and no new bd+.

And by the way: They don't like people copying rental discs here: The German streetdate for Street Kings retail is 23.01.2009. The German streetdate for rental is: 05.12.2008.

James explained months ago that it's not illegal to copy rentals in germany.
Am I right James? :p

you are right, it's not illegal to copy rentals in germany for personal and private use. you are not allowed to lend or sell the copy. just the same as you're allowed to video the TV.

if i had have made a copy, then i would have posted a log - but i don't have a burner anyway.

but i didn't rent it, i bought it new from a rental store. i ordered the UK import online now, but if it's going to help then i'm willing to rent a copy and post a log.

[update]
OK, I've posted the log now. Same BSOD with PowerDVD. With AnyDVD disabled, I get the Fox screen and then the warning telling to to connect VGA.

[update2]
I've found a copy of AnyDVD 6.4.7.9 and you're right - it works. Log attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_V6490_Info_E_STREET_KINGS_F1.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
  • AnyDVD_V6479_Info_E_STREET_KINGS_F1.zip
    238.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
but i didn't rent it, i bought it new from a rental store. i ordered the UK import online now, but if it's going to help then i'm willing to rent a copy and post a log.

German & UK versions are identical.

you are right, it's not illegal to copy rentals in germany for personal and private use. you are not allowed to lend or sell the copy. just the same as you're allowed to video the TV.

if i had have made a copy, then i would have posted a log - but i don't have a burner anyway.

[update]
OK, I've posted the log now. Same BSOD with PowerDVD. With AnyDVD disabled, I get the Fox screen and then the warning telling to to connect VGA.

[update2]
I've found a copy of AnyDVD 6.4.7.9 and you're right - it works. Log attached.
6.4.9.0 should work fine. Are you sure you used default settings?
Click "Default" in AnyDVD settings.

i installed 6490 again (over 6479) and it worked. thanks :bowdown:

Back