• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Lightscribe won't work in Nero 7!

Temple-Lobe

Hi All

Just bought a Samsung SHS182M Lightscribe - I was strongly advised not to install the Firmware Live Updates but to install the driver for it.

The Device Manager shows that the driver has installed, even though I hadn't installed it myself?! and works fine accept that I can't get the lightscribe working (using nero7 Ultra)

I installed the Dos_Driver after exploring the disc that came with it - still nothing!!

I have Nero 7 Ultra (completely updated) which should have lightscribe functionality but doesn't appear on the file menu when I select to print - I followed some online instructions and everything was fine until I couldn't find the 'Print using lightscribe' command in the file drop-down menu.

- Can anyone shed some light on this?

Cheers, Temple-Lobe

Hi All

Just bought a Samsung SHS182M Lightscribe - I was strongly advised not to install the Firmware Live Updates but to install the driver for it.

The Device Manager shows that the driver has installed, even though I hadn't installed it myself?! and works fine accept that I can't get the lightscribe working (using nero7 Ultra)

I installed the Dos_Driver after exploring the disc that came with it - still nothing!!

I have Nero 7 Ultra (completely updated) which should have lightscribe functionality but doesn't appear on the file menu when I select to print - I followed some online instructions and everything was fine until I couldn't find the 'Print using lightscribe' command in the file drop-down menu.

Cheers, Temple-Lobe

Try reinstalling Nero. If it was installed w/o a Litescribe drive installed on the system - I believe that it omitted that part of the installation.

Hi All

Cheers, Temple-Lobe

I have them same samsung lightscribe and nero 7 you have to use the cover creator in nero

Back