• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD 6.1.2.8 beta

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
For experienced users to test:
http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6128.exe

6.1.2.8 2007 03 01
- New: Added Blu-Ray support.
- Change: I/O on 64bit OS (WinXP64/Vista64) moved to kernel mode
- Updated ElbyCDIO layer, fixes "cannot get exclusive access" in
CloneDVD and CloneCD under XP64 and Vista64
- Change: ElbyCDIO uses less CPU cycles under Windows XP and Vista
- Change: After using CloneCD or CloneDVD, AnyDVD does no longer
rescan the disc under XP64 and Vista64.
- Fix: HD DVDs without iHD menus did not work
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

Hi :)
My 1st ever problems. On 1st install blue screen followed by premature shutdown. Restart in safemode (automatically).
Switched off & cold boot no AnyDVD HD.
Reinstall works fine. :clap:

My 1st ever problems. On 1st install blue screen followed by premature shutdown. Restart in safemode (automatically).
This is not good.
What was the version installed when you tried to update?
What OS are you using (also specify 32/64bit)?

Sorry I didn't go into details as it worked out OK with relative ease.
Vista Ultimate 32 bit.
Updating from 6.1.2.5
For what ever reason when install complete, so clicked box. The screen went blue followed by shutdown & auto restart (in safemode).
No AnyDVD fox in taskbar. When looking via explorer in programs > slysoft > AnyDVD The Slysoft logo missing (just what could be best described as a blank page).
Anyway cold booted & AnyDVD still not making a show.
Redownloaded file. Reinstalled. This time time everything went OK.
So maybe I should've put all this in 1st time.
Sorry folks.

Sweet...Blu ray support, are you kidding me? wow these guys are good, how in the heck do they work their magic? James is a magician i think ;o)

Mainly for James.
I have tried to recreate this scenario without success. So wonder as little else has been reported whether this could be dowmload/server related. When I downloaded second time I overwrote the original.:doh:

How long until someone asks... Does this meen I have to pay again?? :doh:

XP PRO - Mine worked first time over-writing 6.1.2.5

Now, if I only had the cash to go buy a Plextor PX-B900A Blu-Ray Burner, Xbox 360 Drive, & 32' HD LCD TV I would be in business. Great job guys and here's to hoping for a good tax return :clap:

I think this time the Anydvd hd owners will get this free but this is just a guess. It is their decision and not mine.

Well if so I'd say those that bought the HD version get it free and add a 10.00 USD charge to the retail.... :D:D

I seen it was free for anydvd hd owners already web. was nice to link me. The 10.00 extra dollars well I feel it is reasonable to those that don't own it and well there is always those nice discounts they do about every month too so all will balance out.

I've just updated from 6.1.2.5 > 6.1.2.8 without any issues at all, all i need now is a Blu-Ray drive to go with my XBOX360 drive.

SlySoft :bowdown: :bowdown:

No problems here

Hey Guys. No problems here on install & reboot with 6.1.2.8. Still works great with HD DVD. Sorry, don't have a blueray yet to test with.

I don't have either yet as I need a whole new machine, but I had no issues yet with a SD.

Back