• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unable to properly process angles?

squijello

I have found that on certain movies like for example the Star Wars Trilogy movie disks, CloneDVD is unable to copy a selected angle, but rather will copy all of them (all 3 in the case of Star Wars). Other programs will only copy one angle without issue, but on disks such as the Star Wars Trilogy and others i can't recall, this issue exists, will the program be updated to deal with these disks properly in future?

Angles

If you do not uncheck any of the titles from the listing, it will copy them all. You can remove any you do not want. You can click on the titles on the right and preview them from the Preview Tab on the left to see what each title contains.

If you do not uncheck any of the titles from the listing, it will copy them all. You can remove any you do not want. You can click on the titles on the right and preview them from the Preview Tab on the left to see what each title contains.

yeah, i know, thats how its supposed to work... try it out, put in the backup after and see that it did not just copy the one angle.

yeah, i know, thats how its supposed to work... try it out, put in the backup after and see that it did not just copy the one angle.
It does. The other angles are replaced with a "grey" still picture. This is done to make the streams 100% compatible when keeping menus.

It does. The other angles are replaced with a "grey" still picture. This is done to make the streams 100% compatible when keeping menus.

What if I don't care about the menus? All I want is Angle 1 since all three angles will not play properly (It seems to skip and inserts grey or white frames during the opening sequence.

What if I don't care about the menus? All I want is Angle 1 since all three angles will not play properly (It seems to skip and inserts grey or white frames during the opening sequence.

Then you need to include all 3 angles in Clonedvd.

1. Angle 1 + main menu works (you must select "play" through the main menu)

2. All three angles backed up without the main menu works

Back