• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Error ?

Jayman

Hello, I have had a brief read around the forum as I have a problem with Any Dvd since reinstalling Win xp. It worked fine before but now says 'ANY DVD IS DISABLED FOR DRIVE F:!
Ive reinstalled Any dvd etc
Its Version 6.0.9.2
Can someone advise please.
Many thanks!

>>>

I can play dvd's ok..there just a bit out of sync, but have been for a while.
I use Vlc
:confused:

I htink you are using a cracked version of AnyDVD.
Ignore the first part of this post.
Please upgrade to the lastest version!

Last edited:
>>>

Corrr theres a responce.
How negative
Its not cracked!
:mad:

Excuse me Jayman. I overlooked something. In Germany it is very late I have to go to bed.
I thought you are using the latest version.

Last edited:
>>>

Well thanks webslinger.
So if Ive bought a version a little while back, does this entitle me to upgrade for free?

Well thanks webslinger.
So if Ive bought a version a little while back, does this entitle me to upgrade for free?

Upgrading is free. I hope upgrading will solve your problem.

Last edited:
Upgrading is free. I hope upgrading will solve your problem.

Upgrading is not free updating is free though just to correct you as others will see this and wonder why there is a upgrade charge for the HD version.

Upgrading is not free, updating is free though.

Just to correct you - as others will see this, and wonder why there is a upgrade charge for the HD version.

Exactly. Updating AnyDVD is free... upgrading to AnyDVD-HD has a fee.

-W

Back