• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

changing the icon

simple

i was wondering if your design team would be altering the logo or adding the text for those who upgrade to the hd version,

for example

i know its not too important as long as the application works but its just a extra touch.

what does anyone think???

Ha Ha Ha you took my ideal and asked. I think this would be nice a newer product and a new icon great ideal.

LOL:D i just think for the HD version there should be a visable difference with the icon ,

LOL:D i just think for the HD version there should be a visable difference with the icon ,
Most people do not use the Desktop Icon, only the " Quick Launch " in the taskbar. But it is a nice touch Simple.:clap:

i know what you mean ;) and im not suggesting the one i use as anyone could make that quite easily but the idea as charlie mentioned was worth a mention:agree:

i know what you mean ;) and im not suggesting the one i use as anyone could make that quite easily but the idea as charlie mentioned was worth a mention:agree:
Absolutely worth a mention, it is a very nice icon.:clap:

Back