• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hd Dvds That Will Not Play Or Rip

djh901

Using the XBOX Hd player with anydvd HD, I can not get Mission Impossible 3 to play nor can it be ripped, at least on my machine...

Using the XBOX Hd player with anydvd HD, I can not get Mission Impossible 3 to play nor can it be ripped, at least on my machine...
Please post the content of the AnyDVD status window.

I have no problems with MI3 on my machine, playing and ripped to HDD. Mine is the 2 disc special edition UK release. Xbox drive / vista 64

Update on MII 3 not playing

When I use anydvd hd to rip to my hard drive it works fine, however when I try to play it from the hard drive it hangs up.

I did get the movie to play using anydvd hd and the xbox player, but I had to go into the file and find the main evo on the disk to get it to work, seems to be a player problem using power dvd 8.

I did notice this disk is scratched. And the ripped evo file on the hard drive seems to be a mixture of main evo and directors audio, but will not play more than a few frames. This may just be a power dvd problem. I had the same problem with King Kong, the other 25 hd movies had no problems at all.

Don't play .evo files.
Don't play .evo files.
Don't play .evo files.
Don't play .evo files.
Don't play .evo files.
Don't play .evo files.
Don't play .evo files.
Don't play .evo files.
Don't play .evo files.

Play the folder from harddisk.

I had a similar problem when making a backup of Sahara. It seems that everything went well, but when playing the main movie either from the xbox or the hard drive I only get sound. I usually don't try to play back evo files independently but when I tried these evo's they stuttered badly in PowerDVD 6.5. All my other backups play fine. Any ideas?

I have tried on 2 different HDDVDs of MI3(disc 1 EU)

The first caused major errors reading with imgburn at about 30ish % and the second seems to get stuck at about 50% using the xbox360 HD DVD drive. The 50% stuck one does not appear to have any scratches or flaws on the disc.

I have not had any problems with other discs.

Back