• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Combining video files using CloneDVD2

Booger

:confused: I was wondering if anyone on the forum knows of a way to "combine" 2 single layer dvd's (part 1 & part 2) into 1 dvd using clonedvd2? The files on disc 1 (pt. 1)can be read into a directory on the hd, but, the files on the second disc (pt. 2) will be identified as the "same" files. I can't see where CloneDVD2 has the capability to combine 2 halves of a movie onto 1 single layer dvd........:confused: :confused:
Anyone offer any solutions to this?

You cant with clonedvd but it can be done with one or two other programs..

Yes, which is why I moved the post to the third party app section, so feel free to discuss.

Which is why I reccomend DVDShrink 3.2 (freeware) for the combine job. Don't download it from the scammy Google ads on the top of the page, download it from the part under the blue DVDSHRINK GUIDE bar.

http://www.mrbass.org/dvdshrink/

-W

Last edited:
I didn't think it could be done with ClondDVD2, but wanted to ask about it....... Would be a nice feature to add at some future time. I have tried playing around re-naming the files, trying to make them consecutive (to the files in Pt. 1 of 2), but could never get it to work :disagree: so am still looking for a way. Sure would be cool to have this feature included with all the other good stuff using AnyDVD and CloneDVD2. I'm all for having the fewest progs. that will do the most & best - would love to only need Slysoft's AnyDVD and CloneDVD, which I use quite a bit now.

Another observation seems to be that CloneCD does a better job on DL backups? This has interested me, cause I have had some problems with DL's burnt using CloneDVD2............ using Verb DL media and 2x speed. then again, I can put them in a different player and they work fine. Lots of variables it seems. That's why it's always good to see what is being kicked around on the forum here. :agree: That's what it takes to keep the interests going on these subjects! Thanks to our moderator :bowdown: and all who contribute in one way or another :clap:

Back