• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Wierd problem with AnyDVD (over 100% complete!)

motoracer1486

anydvdproblem.gif

Explain that one! As of right now, it's at 220%. What's the deal? The movie is Saw 2.

BTW, I'm using the latest version 6.1.2.5.

Last edited:
And another thing - I'm getting an error "Read error! Ignore read errors? Clicking no will abort. Clicking yes will continue and there will be no more warnings".

This is the only DVD this has happend on. What's up?

And another thing - I'm getting an error "Read error! Ignore read errors? Clicking no will abort. Clicking yes will continue and there will be no more warnings".

This is the only DVD this has happend on. What's up?
Looks like a bad source disk to me.

Looks like a bad source disk to me.

I'm new to the whole DVD burning thing, so I don't really know what that means. The DVD itself plays just fine - no problems watching the movie. Not sure if that has anything to do with what you mean by 'bad source disk' though.

A DVD can play and still be "bad" when it comes to copying it or ripping it to the drive. -W

I still say that 99.9% of the time when a disk cant be backed up its either a bad disk (which may still play on the PC or a DVD player) or its the type of DVD burner at fault not recognizing the disk or going on the fritz from lots of use. AnyDVD and CloneDVD are pretty well infalable.

I had two DVD burners that both worked flawlessly with AnyDVD and CloneDVD. Then one started to not read the occasional disk, but the other had no problem reading any disk. 50 bucks later and a new drive and both are perfectly fine again. If others can back up a disk with AnyDVD and CloneDVD THEN ITS NOT THE SOFTWARE AT FAULT!!!! Having two DVD burners in your PC is the way to go.

Just my 2 cents worth :agree:

Nope - looks brand new.

And just to update, I burned it straight from the DVD (didn't use AnyDVD to rip it to the hard drive), and it worked flawlessly.

Glad you got it solved. Again, don't use Anydvd ripper unless all else fails.

as webslinger says, rip with anydvd as a last resort, just let clonedvd do it's work.

glad you got it backed-up

Back