• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Saw 3

1Click will coming out with an update very soon to fix this. Why don't you try the 21 day free trial of CloneDVD2 in the meantime. You might like it.:clap:

Do you get trials for each program? Im at work so can't try it at the moment.

Cool. I have been using AnyDVD for about 8 months now and have been content with shrink/decryptor. Does CloneDVD compress also?

Saw #

I used anydvd latest version to rip it to the hd. used dvd shrink to shrink it and nero to burn it. nero told me that there MIGHT be some problems but I continued and now my boys are watching it.....just my two cents...

I had the same problem with Saw 3 and was quite upset at first. I downloaded the update and was able to copy it. I actually took the movie back to the store and returned it for another one. I was happy the update popped up when it did.:)

just update--works great

I had the email announcing the update when I walked into my house with the disk in my hand. It takes more time to type this message than it does to update the software and reboot a computer.

With latest AnyDVD update, and CloneDVD2, the backup was perfect on the first try.

alichvar i was having the same problem as you.I downloaded the newest version and tried it again using DVDShrink and it still didn't work.What i did was open my version of ICOPYDVDS2 and just clicked on the start button instead of clicking the record the entire disc box and it worked perfectly.If you have ICOPYDVDS2 you might want to try that.I think that the bottom line is trying to avoid the extra menus and go directly to the main movie menu.

Saw lll

Sadly to say I could not copy Saw lll with the latest version of Any DVD or Clone DVD. I had to purchase DVD Fab Platinum to do this. I had absolutely no problem making perfect copies of Saw lll with all menus etc. with DVD Fab Platinum!!!!!!!!!

Saw III

After the update yesterday everything went very smoothly using AnyDVD and Clone DVD.:clap:

Back