• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Oldest file on you Hard Drive?

Clams

Oldest File on Your Hard Drive?

My oldest one was last modified on 6/29/1989. It now lives in My Documents\archives\ etc etc....

I feel very old.....

-W

Last edited:
Hi Clams Canino, I am older then you i would think but i didnt even know any thing about computers intill 2000s lol@my self.5 Stones

I'm almost 60...bought my first PC in Jan. of 99(Never touched on before then)... Built my first PC in 2001...Started repairing PC's in 2003....Have built and sold about 40 since then.

My oldest one was last modified on 6/29/1989. It now lives in My Documents\archives\ etc etc....

I feel very old.....

-W

1985 from an IBM XT based system . . . I've been pulling systems apart and building them since the 1990s.

Oldest?

1985 from an IBM XT based system . . . I've been pulling systems apart and building them since the 1990s.

Started in 1979 with a NEC CPM machine that had a paper tape punch, reader and 8" floppies. First IBM PC - 1981. Bought my first hard drive in 1984, a monster 44MB Miniscribe, for $485.00 (got a deal - went in with my brother and bought two).

Right now feel as old as dirt.:rolleyes:

1982 Atari 800, 48k of memory and a tape drive. Within a year or so upgraded to 96k and first floppy drive. Wonderful technology for almost $1000 dollars at the time.

First PC was in 1990 and been upgrading myself since.

I was referring to a document I've retained since 1985. I no longer have that system.

My first computer was an Amiga. Then my parents bought me a 386dx for about $2400 back in 1988 or so.

I was born in 1983, so I can't compete with some of this stuff, and I haven't got all that many old files on my current computer because most of it's constantly being updated. However, I have retained an extremely old DOS game from 1985/86 called Sopwith Camel which is just a single *.exe file. It was the first computer game I ever played, sometime in '86 on my grandfather's old 286. When I got my first computer for Christmas in '93 (a 486, 66MHz) I copied the game over and I've been holding onto it ever since.

I was referring to a document I've retained since 1985. I no longer have that system.

Which was in fact, the answer to the question I asked. You beat me fair and square. :D

-W

Back