• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

4 Questions to Ask

F

fivestones

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=328

2. #1.With the latest version of Anydvd running, drag and drop the video_ts folder to your
desk top using Windows Explorer. Alternatively, you don't need to rip at all and can just directly
import the disc into whatever burning application you want, provided Anydvd is running in the
background. You don't necessarily need to rip first at all. Not having to rip first at all is one major advantage
of using Anydvd.

#1. With the latest version of Anydvd running,
((( Question ))) I just need to have AnyDVD in the task bar running the red fox Right?

#2 Questions to ask

#2.drag and drop the video_ts folder to your desktop
Question )) here do i just go to my computer go to local dick c click it go to cloneDVd temp click it and
there is VIDEO_TS file then i drag it to desk top. is this right?

#3 Question to Ask

#3. you don't need to rip at all if Anydvd is running in the background just directly import the disc into whatever burning application you want provided Anydvd is running in the background.

Question )) directly import the disc into what ever burning. Question))Does this mean to open CloneDVD to us to burn with or what ever burner some one wont to use to burn with?

Last edited by a moderator:
#4 Question

#4. ((( Main Question )))) When i put the VIDEO_TS folder on desk top how does it get any thing in it? Is it when i let CloneDVd burn it? ? I dont know how it puts any thing in the folder. Shoot me if you
won'Tto. :agree:

Question why does it have to be put on desk top why can,t i leave it where it is? Thanks 5Stones

Thanks Charlie Hay can you get kicked out for asking to may Questions:doh: . Just playing but i am trying to get the right way to do it .

Thanks Charlie Hay can you get kicked out for asking to may Questions:doh: . Just playing but i am trying to get the right way to do it .

you don't need to make a new thread for every question your asking

#2.drag and drop the video_ts folder to your desktop
Question )) here do i just go to my computer go to local dick c click it go to cloneDVd temp click it and
there is VIDEO_TS file then i drag it to desk top. is this right?

No. Put a commercial dvd movie in your reader/optical drive.

Use Windows Explorer, go to your dvd-rom/reader, and drag the video_TS folder from your reader to your desktop.

Last edited:
Question )) directly import the disc into what ever burning. Question))Does this mean to open CloneDVD to us to burn with or what ever burner some one wont to use to burn with?

This means you can use any program like Clonedvd, Shrink, Nero Recode without ripping first at all. Just run Clonedvd and select the drive that contains the movie disc. You do need to have Anydvd running though.

Use Windows Explorer, go to your drive, and drag the video_TS folder from your reader to your desktop.

Webslinger i am sorry but the way i said it is the only way i know how to do it. going to local dick and getting the folder that way. Can you walk me throw it the way you said. 5 Stones Sorry you have to move the postes but that was the only way i knowed how to post it.:bowdown:

Webslinger i am sorry but the way i said it is the only way i know how to do it. going to local dick and getting the folder that way. Can you walk me throw it the way you said. 5 Stones Sorry you have to move the postes but that was the only way i knowed how to post it.:bowdown:

1) start-->my computer-->right click on dvd-rom drive that contains your original commercial dvd-->select "explore"

2) select the video_ts folder, and drag it to your desktop

you don't need to make a new thread for every question your asking

It looks like you can post a Quote pretty good bjproc but don't look like you know how to answer a Question. Thanks Fivestones::agree: :clap:

It looks like you can post a Quote pretty good bjproc but don't look like you know how to answer a Question. Please don't try to be Funny ok.

He wasn't. He was being serious, and he does help people. He wasn't trying to offend you either.

thanks for that :rolleyes:

as i've tried to help you before and gave you links to guides on how to use clonedvd, i think i'll remind you where they are.

Did you read them :confused:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=14240&postcount=6

Yes i read them but i am new to just about all this and dont know much about the computer talk either i am sorry but i cant under stand the way it tells me in some of this stuff. And i have to ask so many Questions to learn just the smalles thing.

Some here knows all about this stuff but if they will go back to when they just got started like me they had to use the small words and ask what every thing was also. Some times when they post to me i am as lost as i was when i started. It is not there fault its mine i can't under stand the computer talk some times.

I am just learning some on this post stuff also i can't do it any good at all but ill learn. I posted 4 times i didnt know any better and i see Webslinger had to move them and you put that post there in i didnt like it at frist but i am sorry about that and ask you to for give me. Maybe as you posted what you did you could have answerd one of the Questions i had there that is what got to me and i am Sorry. Fivestones

Yes i read them but i am new to just about all this and dont know much about the computer talk either i am sorry but i cant under stand the way it tells me in some of this stuff. And i have to ask so many Questions to learn just the smalles thing.

I think we understand and appreciate that. Keep in mind no one here is trying to insult you, in my opinion.

Back