• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Enable Speed Read

Rico

Hi

For me & my Plextor 760A AnyDVD's 'enable speed read' does not work! Anyone else having this problem? Will/can it be fixed?

Take Care
Rico

For me & my Plextor 760A AnyDVD's 'enable speed read' does not work! Anyone else having this problem? Will/can it be fixed?

Use Plextools to do it, or hold down the eject button for 3 seconds until the light blinks.

Hi Webslinger,

Thanks for the workarounds! Plextools does not work, so as to 'enable speed read.' The two seconds or two light blinks work, however this is ackward to do, with a hinged door.

Take Care
Rico

Hi Webslinger,

Thanks for the workarounds! Plextools does not work, so as to 'enable speed read.' The two seconds or two light blinks work, however this is ackward to do, with a hinged door.

Take Care
Rico

At this point yer stuck if your experience is anything like mine. AnyDVD's speed controls do not work with my PX-760A and setting SpeedRead in PlexTools also doesn't work. The only way I can get the PX-760A to rip/read faster is the 3 second eject method.

For more information refer to an existing thread on this topic: AnyDVD Speed Control and Plextor PX-760A.

Hi Guys.

Webslinger - Plextools (doing as you suggested) does not work. Tried this several times, with no luck. Called Plextor tech. one tech says it won't work with the 760A, while another insists it will work. That's why I hoped AnyDVD would be able to do it. Unfortunately it fails as does plextools.

DrinkLyeAndDie - The only way I can rev up my 760A is like you 3 seconds, on eject.

Take Care
Rico

Back