• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

editing xpl scripts

mb2696

i'm using anydvd 6.1.2.5 trial, and have found it to be absolutely fantastic. i will almost certainly buy it when my trial expires.

however, i've been trying to use the script editing feature, and it doesn't seem to be working. after modifying the xpl, and opening powerdvd 7.2, it seems to just use the default xpl. any suggestions?

i'm using anydvd 6.1.2.5 trial, and have found it to be absolutely fantastic. i will almost certainly buy it when my trial expires.

however, i've been trying to use the script editing feature, and it doesn't seem to be working. after modifying the xpl, and opening powerdvd 7.2, it seems to just use the default xpl. any suggestions?
Don't you mean xml?

After editing the script you must disable / enable AnyDVD for the change to take effect (or remove / reinsert the disc).

After editing the script you must disable / enable AnyDVD for the change to take effect (or remove / reinsert the disc).

wonderful...thank you very much. i must have missed reading this somewhere.

-matt

I wonder if the developers could add a "rescan discs" item to the context menu of the fox in the tray? It'd be handy to be able to sort this out with a click rather than having to disable and enable it.

Back