• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Switching audio on ripped HD-DVD without menus

Comer

I've ripped The Chronicles of Riddick HD DVD to the Hard disk and removed all the files bar the two movie files. It plays perfectly using PowerDVD 7.1 but defaults to the DD5.1 audio. Is there any way of changing the audio to the DTS audio with the menus removed in PowerDVD?

Thanks in advance.

I've ripped The Chronicles of Riddick HD DVD to the Hard disk and removed all the files bar the two movie files. It plays perfectly using PowerDVD 7.1 but defaults to the DD5.1 audio. Is there any way of changing the audio to the DTS audio with the menus removed in PowerDVD?

Thanks in advance.

Press H on the keyboard.

Hi James

I just tried that, nothing happens. What should I expect to happen?

Thanks

Conor
You are playing .evo files? Don't. Play the folder from harddisk.

I need to use reclock to get smooth playback of these HD-DVDs. But when I open the folder I get two reclock icons in the icon tray and still get a stutter every 20 seconds or so. I can get perfectly smooth playback if I open the evo files only, hence the need to be able to change audio when using PowerDVD in "media file" mode. I'm now pretty sure that what I ask is not possible. I also have Total Recall and if I use reclock with PowerDVD and open the HD-DVD movie PowerDVD just shuts down with no error message and if I open the evo file the default language is French!

I had a look at a thread on doom9 regarding demuxing the files but TBH, that is a bit beyond me.

This is pretty frustrating.

Back