• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with Babel

atdf

Tried 3 times to copy Babel using AnyDVD and CloneDVD2....I get a beautiful copy of the main movie which is what I wanted...however....the sub titles are missing and they are needed in this movie. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks to anyone who can help me. :doh:

Tried 3 times to copy Babel using AnyDVD and CloneDVD2....I get a beautiful copy of the main movie which is what I wanted...however....the sub titles are missing and they are needed in this movie. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks to anyone who can help me. :doh:

1) Ensure you have selected the appropriate subtitles in Clonedvd2

2) It's possible you may need to retain the main menus

Thanks...I'll try again and will place a check in the "retain main menus". I did have both English subtitles checked....so hopefully this is the problem.

Thanks again! :p

Thanks Webslinger! Retaining the Menus solved the problem. :bowdown:

I understood it...but it took a long time to get to the point. :) But....it's a story I'll never forget. I liked it better than I liked Crash.

Back