• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Saying file to large

CLonegirl

i am tring to burn and it keeps saying file to large.to go to clone dvdd options or copy anydvdtitle, HELP ME PLEASE. WHAT DO I DO TO MAKE IT BURN THE DVD...AND NOT WAY FILE TO LARGE.........

THNK YOU IN ADVANCE CLONEGIRL

i am tring to burn and it keeps saying file to large.to go to clone dvdd options or copy anydvdtitle, HELP ME PLEASE. WHAT DO I DO TO MAKE IT BURN THE DVD...AND NOT WAY FILE TO LARGE.........

THNK YOU IN ADVANCE CLONEGIRL

In clonedvd2, near the quality bar, change the drop-down box to "dvd-5", if you're using a regular single layer blank disc.

it is on dvd 5

thank your promt answer, i just checked it and it is on dvd5 and it is still doing it... i have dual layer cd-rom and cd-burner..is there something else that can work please..

thank you again clonegirl

thank your promt answer, i just checked it and it is on dvd5 and it is still doing it... i have dual layer cd-rom and cd-burner..is there something else that can work please..

thank you again clonegirl
We are assuming you are using CloneDVD2, are you using CloneCD? Which one, you never really said.

i found the problem

yes i found the problem. i am using clonedvd2 and i just couldn't figure out why it was not working.......WELL!! when i went to by dvd's i bought cd's instead.. and didn't realize it untill i started reading it again.......i am so very sorry and i am embarresed.:eek: .lol it is working just great..lol god i am so mad at my self

but i would like to thank you all for your prompt attention ....i do like this forum and i promise the next time i ask for help it will be legit...lol

thank you again.clonegirl

p.s. yes i did go and get dvd's :doh: :mad: :eek:

thank you so much

Thank you so much for all your help and understanding...and patience

glonegirl

Back