• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD for Mac OS X

Wally_Mac

:) I currently use AnyDVD on my Windows PC or on my Mac computer (with the Parallels VM and Windows XP)... and it sure would be neat to have a native Mac OS X version of Any DVD....
:)

Mac OS X

I agree with Wally. I just purchased my first mac and will let my PC go to obsolete status and would love to see slysofy come up with something for the mac. In case antone knows of a product that works with mac let me know please. I already purchased any dvd and clone dvd so posting this request here shouldn't offend slysoft, or at least i hope not. Thanks

I second this idea!! For windows which I abandoned 3 years ago I used a great Toshiba Sat. laptop. It stays relatively trouble free as I only got to the internet for updates. Problem is its' max is ! gig. Whereas my G5 is 4 gigs and justs eats up materials with speed I can not get on the laptop. It would be great to run SlySoft on a Mac!!! It is a market that gets bigger as more and more people are getting feed up with windows issues! Would love to see these great programs become apps that will run with real power!

Yep, I second this. My new Intel MacPro kicks ass & it would rock to use AnyDVD natively on it.

Not to be mean M$ Windows dose every thing a Mac dose plus gaming with out a VM... Would it not be smart to just buy a PC, and dump that mac where it so longingly wants to be in the garbage...

Just question not looking for a fight...

Not to be mean M$ Windows dose every thing a Mac dose plus gaming with out a VM... Would it not be smart to just buy a PC, and dump that mac where it so longingly wants to be in the garbage...

Just question not looking for a fight...

i'd say you were trolling ajax.

and i'd like a linux version too by the way, but it's already been discussed over on cdfreaks.

Linux and Unix are essentially the same thing.
In the kernel? Don't think so... (remember, AnyDVD is a filter driver, not a usermode application).
Linux' attitude against closed source kernel components makes such a version difficult.

In the kernel? Don't think so... (remember, AnyDVD is a filter driver, not a usermode application).
Linux' attitude against closed source kernel components makes such a version difficult.
Well, it would be nice to have AnyDVD working on Linux. I don't know.....

:) I currently use AnyDVD on my Windows PC or on my Mac computer (with the Parallels VM and Windows XP)... and it sure would be neat to have a native Mac OS X version of Any DVD....
:)
At the moment there are no plans to port AnyDVD to MacOS-X. There were plans to do this, but they have been frozen (we still have 2 development Macs standing here gathering dust).
Elaborate Bytes has made a MacOS X port of CloneDVD2, but from what they've told us, it was a commercial failure. (For those wondering, it was only sold in a limited test market in Japan - a country, where Macs are traditionally very popular).
Not really surprising to me, as CloneDVD2 isn't very useful without AnyDVD.:doh:

Back