• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

registered but cant use update server

wayland

hello i just purcahed anydvdHD and am using the 6.3.1.3 beta and it is registered to me ok but when it trys to decrypt the 3:10 to yuma bluray i recieve the following message
"Update request denied, please check your license and contact SlySoft support!"
does it take a while for new registrations to be added to the update server?

hello i just purcahed anydvdHD and am using the 6.3.1.3 beta and it is registered to me

1.Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "information". Is Anydvd HD actually registered to you?

does it take a while for new registrations to be added to the update server?

2. Have you allowed Anydvd HD to conntect to the internet (is your firewall blocking Anydvd HD)?

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"

here you go

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_YUMA.zip
    21.7 KB · Views: 5
here you go

I assume, that your license hasn't been propagated to all proxies, if you bought the license and immediately tried this disc.

Please try again. If the error doesn't vanish, do as the status message suggests:
Please contact SlySoft support.

james the last reply from support basically asked me to wait a bit longer, it has been almost 7 hours now though. is it not possible to give me an idea of how long it should take?

james the last reply from support basically asked me to wait a bit longer, it has been almost 7 hours now though. is it not possible to give me an idea of how long it should take?

Hi Wayland,

I'm sorry for the delay.
I just checked - you're license is really still not known to the proxies, there seems to be some blockage. Unfortunately I cannot simply add you. I passed this on to the admin and I'll pray with you that he'll have it fixed soon.

Sorry again, this hasn't happened before today. :eek:

I just bought AnyDVD HD and this is happening to me too. How long does it take?

Fair enough, I just thought that would be a bit pre-mature to e-mail them so quickly. At least i'll get my answer, though :) Thanks.

Fair enough, I just thought that would be a bit pre-mature to e-mail them so quickly.

Yeah, but there are no Slysoft representatives on the forums right now, and this sort of thing (when it involves license keys) is generally better handled through Slysoft support rather than on the forums.

I just bought AnyDVD HD and this is happening to me too. How long does it take?

Usually it should take around 2 to 10 minutes. With 10 minutes being the upper bound.
I'd allow it 30 minutes, but if it takes longer, something is wrong.

Then you should contact support with your license details and they will check..

EDIT: just in case: the statement "I have the same problem" has statistically proven to be wrong in at least around 40% of all cases here in the forum, so if you don't have the exact same message (error 402 and so on), chances are that you have a totally different problem.

Last edited:
It is 402.. and it has been like this for hours :) I've contacted support, and waiting..

Edit: No response from support yet. Still happening. Hmm.
Edit2: Seems to be fixed now. However when it worked it didn't say "Connecting to update server", or come up with a prompt. All I did was Disable/Enable AnyDVD in the task tray like I had been doing. Nevertheless i'm inclined to believe it's fine now.

Last edited:
Back