• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Indiana Jones and kingdom of crystal skull

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

europeman

It appears to play fine but Anydvd bombs about halfway through. anybody have any problems ripping it.

It appears to play fine but Anydvd bombs about halfway through. anybody have any problems ripping it.

Are we talking an SD DVD or a BD release? The SD DVD release had no structural protection whatsoever.

Please post log files.

DrinkLyeAndDie
Here is a logfile SD region 1

I had no problem w/ this disk

Europeman must have a bad press

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_INDIANA_JONES_4_AC.zip
    79.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Europeman, you have 252 posts. The next time you create what amounts to a troubleshooting thread that's so utterly useless again without BOTH Anydvd an .zip logfile and complete error messages, I will ban you for a week, and if you do so again, I will ban you permanently.

After 252 posts, what you're doing is simply inexcusable anymore.

Consider this a warning. :policeman:

Sincerely,

Webslinger

Last edited:
I concur there is no issues with the SD version of indiana jones.

The disc has no structural protection.

I know it works fine, Carolina Mike because I've personally dealt with the disc so I know what it's like. I wanted to see europeman's logs to: (1) see if he is really discussing an SD DVD since he often deals with BDs, and (2) see if any errors show up in those logs.

There is absolutely nothing about this disc that should cause a problem so if there is one the cause is a bad disc, a bad drive, problematic filters, a hardware malfunction, or some other issue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back