• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Saw 3

Androo79

Has anybody had any problems making backup copies of Saw 3? It stalls at about 10% and gives read errors.

i did but out of no where it copied it. make sure you have the latest versions of both programs anydvd and clone dvd2.

Has anybody had any problems making backup copies of Saw 3? It stalls at about 10% and gives read errors.

Androo79,

To copy Saw III you have to make sure you are using the current version of AnyDVD which is ver. 6.1.1.3 in conjunction with CloneDVD2.

These settings has to be made in AnyDVD (right mouse click on fox icon):

• You can copy "Saw III (R1)" full disc with CloneDVD2 when deselecting
    the "bogus" titles.

• You can copy "Saw III (R1)" movie with CloneDVD2 when deselecting with
    or without menus.

Tom

I had no problem backing up Saw 3 with the new updates and I always select the option of no menus

I had trouble too, but the new anydvd release today has fixed teh bugs..I made a perfect copy, and tested it! All worked perfectly.

Thank you for the quick responses. I just upgraded to the newest version. This forum is a great idea. I just purchased AnyDVD and CloneDVD the other day and the customer service person who I worked with about an issue was great. I highly recommend these products. Saw III came out on Tuesday and they already had a fix for issues with it 3 days later :) Could not ask for more.

anydvd saw 3

I used anydvd 6110 beta and it worked fine for me

Thanks

Thanks for the info; I had a similar experience. I'm glad this forum was started, these guys rock! :D

Androo79,

To copy Saw III you have to make sure you are using the current version of AnyDVD which is ver. 6.1.1.3 in conjunction with CloneDVD2.

These settings has to be made in AnyDVD (right mouse click on fox icon):

• You can copy "Saw III (R1)" full disc with CloneDVD2 when deselecting
    the "bogus" titles.

• You can copy "Saw III (R1)" movie with CloneDVD2 when deselecting with
    or without menus.

Tom

Why do u have to use it with clonedvd? cant u just use anydvd?

all earlier versions had some issues and some users coudn't back it up , with the latest update i and most if not all slysoft oweners wont have any issues.... so im saying the saw 3 backup wiht menus and all options works flawlessly latest versions.

It sounds like the newest version of AnyDVD fixes all of the issues. They are amazing with their updates.

dvd player and anydvd do not work together

hi there some one tell me why i switch on my anydvd and my dvd they dont work together :(

AnyDVD vs. CloneDVD

Why do u have to use it with clonedvd? cant u just use anydvd?

They are two separate products. AnyDVD removes the protection and CloneDVD makes the duplicate, which means that AnyDVD doesn't actually copy or burn anything. On the other hand, if you tried to use just CloneDVD the copying won't work if the DVD has any type of copy-protection on it.

You can use pretty much any DVD copying program you want with AnyDVD, as far as I know. However, I've always just used CloneDVD without any problems.

Cheers,
Robert~

Saw III

Does anyone use DVDShrink in conjucture w/ AnyDVD? I just may need to break down and purchase CloneDVD although I'm a big fan of just getting the movie with the audio/subtitle options I want. Also DVDShrink provides a "deep analysis" of a DVD providing better quality if compression is needed since I don't always use DL DVDs. Anyway, all advice welcome.

CloneDVD is easy and it provides a great copy on SL discs... you can't ask more than that from a product. Its well worth the price.

i mean when i swicth my dvd player on my computer with out anydvd 6113 it works but when i swicth the anydvd on the dvd player dosint work can you tell why pls tks.:mad:

Back