• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I want to get a certain title and chapter from dvd video files?

stinman>=

I wanted to put a small title (4) chapter (2) on my You tube site.I can not figure out how to find this very chapter.I have all of title 4 in one spot,there is 7 chapters.They are - video ts. bup(bup file)6kb,vts.01_0_BUP 26kb,vts.01_0_vob 1048,574kb,video_ts.IFO 6kb,vts_01_0 IFO 26 k,vts._01_2 VOB
273522 kb.Somewhere in one of these the chapter I want is there,it is only
about 4 minutes long.If anyone can help then:bowdown: You are the man
or woman whoever gets there!Please,I want to learn.Thank you

I wanted to put a small title (4) chapter (2) on my You tube site.I can not figure out how to find this very chapter.I have all of title 4 in one spot,there is 7 chapters.They are - video ts. bup(bup file)6kb,vts.01_0_BUP 26kb,vts.01_0_vob 1048,574kb,video_ts.IFO 6kb,vts_01_0 IFO 26 k,vts._01_2 VOB
273522 kb.Somewhere in one of these the chapter I want is there,it is only
about 4 minutes long.If anyone can help then:bowdown: You are the man
or woman whoever gets there!Please,I want to learn.Thank you

You aren't going to get what you want using Clonedvd (with the exception of being able to rip the chapter that you want). If you just want to rip a specific chapter, you use the scissor icon in Clonedvd2--after select "copy dvd titles" from the main screen. From there you will need a program to convert to a smaller file format. Possibly clonedvd mobile will help you.

chapters,cutting

I have all ready taken title 4 out and put on my hard drive.I can not figure out how to break down title 4 into each single chapter so that I can work with the one,which is chapter 2.I know I have to change the format.

I have all ready taken title 4 out and put on my hard drive.I can not figure out how to break down title 4 into each single chapter so that I can work with the one,which is chapter 2.I know I have to change the format.

You would just select title 4 in Clonedvd and use the scissor icon on it.

OK,I have never used the scissors before.

I will try this,thanks for your help.Now to find a way to change the format.
Will wmp 11 do it?I know you said clonedvd mobile but I may not do this again ,I don't know,I hate to just get it for 21 days and not buy it,just is not
right.Plus it is about 40.00 bucks now.I will investigate further,as I said:bowdown:

I will try this,thanks for your help.Now to find a way to change the format.
Will wmp 11 do it?I know you said clonedvd mobile but I may not do this again ,I don't know,I hate to just get it for 21 days and not buy it,just is not
right.Plus it is about 40.00 bucks now.I will investigate further,as I said:bowdown:

I'm not too sure what else you could use for conversion, sorry.

i've uploaded loads of stuff to youtube.after ripping the required chapter from a dvd,to only use a portion of it,i use ulead video studio 10.you can open/or drag the file into the timeline (it can edit dvd video files once you have got them onto your hard drive.you dont need to convert them to another format first).then you can cut out bits you dont want,leave bits in you do.once you're happy with the finished result convert it to one of the many formats-i use MEPG4 option (NOT the quicktime compression as the quality isnt as good).

video conversion

I looked at your you tube stuff,that syphion filter game was good,took me awhile to beat it.Thanks but I just do not got the cash now,I been searching
alot of other places,c-net-I seen a thing called Media encoder 9,microsofts
way of changing formats,you ever heard of this?But thanks for your help.
Good stuff on you tube!I would like to creat a site like that.I have some close up footage of behind stage stuff like,AC DC,Aerosmith,and few others
I would like to upload.

Back