• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

nagivation pack errors and etc

mauiwowiestud

I recently purchased some new dvd's. And I wanted to back them up using clone dvd. But sometimes I get a navigation pack 6 error.or like it says its trying to repair a defected dvd structure.but than it says error.some components might be missing. and than navigation pack 6 error and etc. i upgraded 2 the most recent of clone dvd. so i was just wondering is there another update that i can get? or can i just not back up certain dvd's I purchased?

problems with the guardian,the prestige,fast and furious tokyo drift

alot of my good movies that i want to back up wont let me back them up.
i updated my cloned dvd and any dvd.
and still i get the same problem
it tires to repair the dvd structure
than like after 10% it says
error
and than on the bottom it says navigation pack 6. i thought the new clone dvd
got rid of that problem.
but i guess not because i keep on trying to back up certain dvd's and sometimes it doesnt work.
any suggestions? people

I recently purchased some new dvd's. And I wanted to back them up using clone dvd. But sometimes I get a navigation pack 6 error.or like it says its trying to repair a defected dvd structure.but than it says error.some components might be missing. and than navigation pack 6 error and etc. i upgraded 2 the most recent of clone dvd. so i was just wondering is there another update that i can get? or can i just not back up certain dvd's I purchased?

Everything I can find about "navigation pack 6 error' says to update to the latest versions of Cloned DVD. There are some mentions about Vista and that error.

Put one of those movies that won't back up into your drive, open AnyDVD, go to the Status area and copy the AnyDVD information that is shown on the tab for that drive. Paste it here so we can read it.

Whisperer

Last edited:
in reply to my thread

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.1.2.5)
_NEC DVD+-RW ND-6500A 2.81 04092700CH54R8103N
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Data DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2084960 sectors (4072 MBytes)
Total size: 4169920 sectors (8144 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: ZOOM
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.1.2.5)
_NEC DVD+-RW ND-6500A 2.81 04092700CH54R8103N
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Data DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2084960 sectors (4072 MBytes)
Total size: 4169920 sectors (8144 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: ZOOM
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.

Back