• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any good

F

fivestones

NEW NERO 6.6 DVD & CD Burning and Backup Software

Is this any good to have in will it burn DVDs and CDs Thanks.

Well.... Nero 6.6 isn't new, but it's good.
If you have the suite, there's a free update that gets you a nearly new, and very worthy version of Nero Recode.

-W

Nero 6 will do your burning. Nero 7 includes Nero Recode.

I found out because I had Nero 6.6x myself and had to do the update to get Recode.

-W

Thank you all for the help. I am just getting started i have Anydvd,CloneDVd and CloneCD and i like them a lot there great. i just see that a lot of you have nero and i dont know one nero from the other but as you all post i see the Nero Recode is there almost all the time. i was going to get the 6.6 nero but i dont know the differents in any of them LOl at my self so ill jjust get the new one thats out nero 7.Thanks to All. Fivestones :bowdown:

A lot of us got Nero 6.6x free - budled with DVD drives.
If you already have CloneDVD2 you don't NEED Nero per-se. But Nero Recode does have a very worthy compression algorithm (transcoder).

-W

Back