• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Shawshank Redemption

aet-inc

Hi Guys,

I'm having a problem with backing up Shawshank Redemption. The settings for AnyDVD states that it removed a bogus title set. The problem that I'm having is that the main movie does not show up as a chapter in Clone DVD. It lists 8 different chapters. The longest chapters are around 40 minutes of director commentary. It almost seems as though AnyDVD is not decrypting correctly. Clone DVD seems to be showing everything that AnyDVD has decrypted. Any ideas?
Thanks.

This movie is similar to the new king kong DVD meaning it is a very long movie, not as long but long never the less. I did this backup about 6 months ago.

Hi Guys,

I'm having a problem with backing up Shawshank Redemption. The settings for AnyDVD states that it removed a bogus title set. The problem that I'm having is that the main movie does not show up as a chapter in Clone DVD. It lists 8 different chapters. The longest chapters are around 40 minutes of director commentary. It almost seems as though AnyDVD is not decrypting correctly. Clone DVD seems to be showing everything that AnyDVD has decrypted. Any ideas?
Thanks.
Try to disable the option to remove "copy protection based on read errors" in AnyDVD settings.

Thanks for your help guys. I got it to work. AnyDVD and Clone DVD are the best combo. I've tried others but these two work great!

Back