• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Issue backing up Star Wars Episodes 4,5,6

mr_falluter

Hi everyone,

I am having issues backing up and even playing Star Wars Episodes IV, V, and VI. I am using AnyDVD 6.1.25 and Clone DVD 2.9.03 and no disc is detected when I place any of the 3 Star Wars DVD's in my DVD drive....its like theres no disc in the drive. Nothing is detected yet all of my other DVD's CD's and software play fine.

Note! When I put the discs into a regular player (non PC) they play fine.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Drew

Hi everyone,

I am having issues backing up and even playing Star Wars Episodes IV, V, and VI. I am using AnyDVD 6.1.25 and Clone DVD 2.9.03 and no disc is detected when I place any of the 3 Star Wars DVD's in my DVD drive....its like theres no disc in the drive. Nothing is detected yet all of my other DVD's CD's and software play fine.

Note! When I put the discs into a regular player (non PC) they play fine.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Drew

1. Disable Anydvd (exit it).

2. place the discs in the same drive. check windows explorer. Do you see files?

Last edited:
Back