• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

To copy Nintendo Wii Software

Just call 1 800 255 3700 and they will give you all of the pros and cons of copying Wii software.

Happy Trails:D

What software and hardware do i need to copy the games?

I think he was saying, "ask Nintendo if you can have copies of their games" meaning it is illegal to copy their games.

Is it even possible? I think (last I read) you have to have a modified Wii to do so.

Which is not legal, and I doubt you will find much support on the open forum here.

Just a thought... best of luck finding what you need.

To Wii or not to Wii is the question here. The all time cardinal rule is if it can be view it can be copied. I was being facetious about the 800 number:D

Can it be done? Sure, with enough effort anything can be copied in the world of technology. Would it be worth your time compared to the cost of games? Most likely not.

Why? For starters each Wii system produced by the big N has a unique identification embedded in its firmware to curtail piracy. Furthermore, you would have to install a mod-chip that could potentially destroy your system in the process. And if you are successful, and word gets around, the Nintendo Bureau of Investigation:policeman: would go to every possible length to prosecute you. They (the big N) have been known to investigate piracy on ALL levels.

All in all, (imho) its just not worth the hell unless if your looking for a challenge that could possibly get you new living quarters. Having a cellmate named Bubba does nothing for me:disagree:

I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors8)

Maybe!

I do not have a nintendo wii , but a PS2. DVD DECRYPTER works for PS2 and the use of a swap disc or mod chip! DVD Decrypter is a discontinued software and is for DVD format! I know PS3 is Blue Ray and X BOX 360 is HD-DVD. I am not sure about Wii. Once you know what format it is, find a RIPPER that will work for it and a burning program! I am guessing it also needs a mod or b-disc to boot! Then again, you probably already knew this!

I do not have a nintendo wii , but a PS2. DVD DECRYPTER works for PS2 and the use of a swap disc or mod chip! DVD Decrypter is a discontinued software and is for DVD format! I know PS3 is Blue Ray and X BOX 360 is HD-DVD. I am not sure about Wii. Once you know what format it is, find a RIPPER that will work for it and a burning program! I am guessing it also needs a mod or b-disc to boot! Then again, you probably already knew this!
Wii uses a DVD.

They have a version of the Wii coming out later this year which will have DVD playback.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6161611.html

In your opinion, do you think this will simply be a software update?

Or those of us who waited 7 hours on release night be stuck with a system that does not offer this feature?

FYI: I do not mean to hijack this thread with somewhat off topic conversations...

Or those of us who waited 7 hours on release night be stuck with a system that does not offer this feature?

FYI: I do not mean to hijack this thread with somewhat off topic conversations...
There has been talk of a firmware upgrade to enable DVD playback, but I heard this is not possible. Only the new units in Q3 will be able to play DVDs.

Beware

"Beware of Unlimited Wii Downloads and HomeBreware. Downloads requires that the Wii be modified. HomeBreware bricked my Wii; downgraded the firmware from 3.4 to 3.2, resolution was terrible, and games would not play through the standard game channel. No response from either "Help Desk".

i want to know if you can copy wii games too

i want to know if you can copy wii games too and how do you do it

do they have a way to copy wii games?

do they have a way to copy wii games on this site?

not on this site but you can google it and you will find out where to get it

To Copy Wii Software

Any Vince....

There are two Tutorials that I found on The Ultimate DVDR Forum site.

The address for this site is http://www.ultimate-dvdr.com/.....

I believe the names of the two tutorials are:

Wii Backup Guide and WII GAMES - Backup Guide

Both have printable versions which you can either print or copy and paste to Word...

Unfortunately, my Word copies are too large to attach here....I haven't tried them yet but they sound like they should work.

Good luck !!!

There's also the fact that DVD players... you know, cost like $10 on sale at Walmart :p. Who cares if the Wii does it or not.

Bit-by-Bit (Track-by-Track) copying...

I am not sure if this helps any but a while back I was able to copy (successfully, mind you) a DVD utilizing NERO's track-by-track / bit-by-bit copy feature. That seemed to do the trick for most non-PC DVDs...but this was awhile back. Furthermore, I had to use the black version of the DVD-+R(W) or the CD-R(W) of the digital media discs. 8)

Back