• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Update Help!!

TyHoops

I recently tried to update my AnyDVD software after getting several messages that the update was available. After running the setup, AnyDVD won't work on my computer anymore. The update I ran for CloneDVD seems to have worked but now AnyDVD won't operate. Whenever I run the setup, the file AnyDVD.exe is read and quarantined by my Anti-Virus software. WHAT CAN I DO TO FIX THIS??? :confused: I am no computer hot shot either so any specific help to fix this would be great. Right now I wish I would have just kept ignoring the message to upgrade. :(

Whenever I run the setup, the file AnyDVD.exe is read and quarantined by my Anti-Virus software.

1. Erase the file you downloaded.

2. Keep your license key backed up somewhere safely

3. Start-->All Program-->Slysoft-->Anydvd--->uninstall

4. reboot

5. clear your browser cache

6. download again http://www.slysoft.com/download.html

7. Disable your antivirus program, because it is giving you a false positive as far as Anydvd goes

8. Install Anydvd

9. Reboot

10. Install your license key

This may sound dumb but how do I clear the browser cache. Like I said, not a true computer guy here.

This may sound dumb but how do I clear the browser cache. Like I said, not a true computer guy here.

Depends on the browser you're using. What browser are you using?

Last edited:
Back