• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

A Beautiful Mind

Fr Bernard

I tried to back up A Beautiful Mind on a Nec and two Lite Ons. Consistently got message that Any DVD could not read it. It plays well in my player and on my computer

I tried to back up A Beautiful Mind on a Nec and two Lite Ons. Consistently got message that Any DVD could not read it. It plays well in my player and on my computer

Try cleaning the disc, if that doesnt help download and install VSO Inspector and use it to scan the disc for either surface errors and or file test and if it finds any errors then the disc is damaged and most likely cant be backed.
When it comes to a bad or damaged source disc it is more forgiving for a dvd player to play past or through errors then it is trying to back one up.

http://www.vso-software.fr/products/inspector/inspector.php

Back