• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

has anyone heard of dvd cloner

raymondtrudeau

has anyone heard of blu ray to dvd pro? with the use of any dvd hdand blu ray to dvd pro you can rip and burn it to multiple dvds..........here is what they say....

Features

Perfectly splits and burns a Blu-ray movie to multiple DVDs
1:1 Blu-ray burning - 100% same to the original with absolutely no quality loss
Excellent synchronized audio and video

Selectable burning
Saves all the subtitles and audio tracks
Multiple types of source files supported
Adds menu to the target DVD
(Note: Adding a menu will make the AVCHD disc incompatible with PLAYSTATION 3.)

Defines the characters, font, color, background picture of the menu
Pauses/Resumes the burning process
Batch copying - You can define the number of discs to be burnt
High burning speed
Trial version - burns one Blu-ray disc for free or pro version all open

they are at dvd-cloner.com

what do you think?

i used this software back in the day when it was version 2. i think now there at version 5. its a piece of shit im not sure how much better it got but i dont really care for it . all i know that at that time i was using it for dvds and then it wasnt to stable. bluray is stil fairly new so im sure there will be problems there. if you want to rip a bluray movie to disc just use anydvd and imgburn . imgburn is free and it works just fine. if you want a movie to fit onto one disc just use TsMuxer to rip the movie only some of them fit but there are alot that wil require a dual layer BD-R

that im not sure about thats not something im interested in

TsMuxer also does splitting, although this will probably require two passes:
1. BD -> Split.M2TS
2. Split.M2TS -> BD

The program is bogus and the bluray option does not work. I just hope you didnt buy it. :(

DVDFab or AnyDVD+CloneDVD are the only real foolproof ones.

dvd-cloner

Tried this software sometime ago . Hopeless! Crashed each time I used it. Complained to no avail. :bang:
Also, unlike AnyDVD, updates cost as much as the original purchase!
I was burnt. Be warned !

I tried it some time back and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone either.

Has anybody tried this software: http://www.dvd-cloner.com/blu-ray-to-dvd/ ?
It backs up a BD to multiple DVDs. The trial version will do one BD.

I moved your post to the Third Party forum and merged it with 2 pre-existing discussions on this product. One of them was posted within the last two days. Please use the search feature next time. :)

I recommend scrolling up and reading all the posts in this thread.

Last edited:
I agree stick with the old school at Slysoft and the people at Fengtao Software Inc.

Has anyone seen this application yet

It is called Blu-Ray to DVD http://www.dvd-cloner.com/blu-ray-to-dvd/ I just wonder if it really works or if anyone here has tried it.It says that one would need AnydvdHD to decrypt of course.It has a free version and a paid version.

Mark

This has been discussed before so I merged the threads.

Last edited:
Back