• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

GRRRR!!! Please Help Please!

cablegi2000

OK I finaly broke down and bought CloneDVD2 and AnyDVD. Last night,after buying and installing the programs I tried twice to burn a movie and both times I got an error saying that it couldnt burn the movie due to it being encrypted.Exaughsted, I crashed and tried again today..three times. Two times it said thie following: "Writing video source unsuccessful. Source Data to Large. This writer is not capable of writing the source data as requested. To write these DVD files, please use the (Copy DVD Titles) or (Clone DVD) option from the start screen." The desciption stated:"WriteDVD 14 W2". I Everyone said that this program was easy to use and assured me I would not regret purchasing this. I have to admit that I am already having doubts about this. I had this much problems with all the free stuff I have tried over the past year. Its a little more frustrating now that I have spen almost $70 bucks! PLEASE-PLEASE-PLEASE will someone help me work this program or let me know what to do or what I am doing wrong?? thanks for reading.

CloneDVD

It sounds like AnyDVD was not running with the first error message you received. First, is AnyDVD running (red fox in Taskbar)?

OK I finaly broke down and bought CloneDVD2 and AnyDVD.
you should have tried the 21 day trial of it first before you bought it.how come you didn't??
i've not had any problems with any slysoft programs.they work a treat for me.

you said it says 'source data too large'?
when you used clonedvd2,did you select dvd9 beside the quality bar on the second window,but only insert a dvd5 blank disc in when the files where ready to burn to disc?

OK I finaly broke down and bought CloneDVD2 and AnyDVD. Last night,after buying and installing the programs I tried twice to burn a movie and both times I got an error saying that it couldnt burn the movie due to it being encrypted.

This means Anydvd isn't running on your system. There should be a red fox icon on your toolbar--at all times when you're using Clonedvd2.

Exaughsted, I crashed and tried again today..three times. Two times it said thie following: "Writing video source unsuccessful. Source Data to Large. This writer is not capable of writing the source data as requested. To write these DVD files, please use the (Copy DVD Titles) or (Clone DVD) option from the start screen."

In the quality bar in Clonedvd2, select "dvd-5" if you're using single layer blank media, which you probably are.

what I am doing wrong??

1. read http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476 fully
(print it out; read it; love it) ;)
You likely need to especially do step 1 from that list.
And you're in dire need of reading step 12.

2. answer http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=393 fully

especially step 8 when you post

Last edited:
Mike...

I have tried alot of programs over the last year. When I tried to d-laod it couple days ago it said my 21 trial was over.Best I can figure is that I tried the trial version a long time ago but did not use anyDVD(cause I didnt know I had to). If that was the case and I didnt know it,then it wouldnt have worked and I probably got frustrated and uninstalled it.
Second questiom: I dont have an option for DVD9. I only remember trying DVD+r and DVD 5. The only options I have under that drop down menu is " Neither of them worked or should I say...both of them gave me that "to large" message. The only options I have on that drop down menu is :DVD-5,DVD +/-R DL,Mini DVD,DVD-RAM,CD-R,and custom."

Webslinger....

TY very much, I will read all of that and see if it helps me out. I appreciate your assistance greatly. Thanks for takin the time. :clap:
Ill keep ya posted :)

WebSlinger....

Sorry bout the PM..didnt know. Well I clicked on your linnk for CDspeed2000 but nothing came up. I just got a blank page??

Sorry bout the PM..didnt know. Well I clicked on your linnk for CDspeed2000 but nothing came up. I just got a blank page??

With Anydvd running on your toolbar, click the red fox icon. Click "status" on the left. Select the drive letter that corresponds with your burner on the right. Copy and paste the information in that window for me to see here (hold left mouse button and drag mouse over the text; then right click the mouse button; select "copy". Bring the mouse cursor to your post; right click; and then select "paste").

Here is an example of what you should be looking for:

"No Disc is present in Drive E:!
PLEXTOR DVDRPX-760A 1.07 08/18/0715:10"

This tells me that my burner is a Plextor PX-760A with firmware 1.07.

Maybe I can update it. Let's find out.

1. I visit www.google.com
2. I search for Plextor
3. I find www.plextor.com
4. I select my country
5. I click on "support"; then I click "downloads"
6. Then I click "firmware upgrades"
7. Then I look for "PX-760", which is my burner model
8. I click the link for PX-760, and the site tells me the latest firmware for
my burner is 1.07, which is what I'm already using, so I don't don't have to download the file, read the instructions very carefully, and run the update. Otherwise, I should, probably, run the firmware update if I didn't have 1.06 already installed.

The process for you is going to be similar, except you probably don't have a Plextor burner. If you bought an oem burner that came bundled with Dell, Compaq, HP, Gateway, etc, systems then contact that company and ask about firmware updates for your drive--or check their respective websites for firmware updates.

Last edited:
copied and pasted

AnyDVD is disabled for Drive E:!
HL-DT-ST DVDRRW GWA-4161B 5.19 05/03/15

Last edited:
OMG...lol

HP does their very best to make it as difficult as possible...your right! Well I did my best but Im still not shore if i updated it. I had to Dload the update...then it wanted me to save it to disk...but to do so i had to Dload an additional program to do so. then i clicked on it but I dont know if it worked when I extracted it.

HP does their very best to make it as difficult as possible...your right! Well I did my best but Im still not shore if i updated it. I had to Dload the update...then it wanted me to save it to disk...but to do so i had to Dload an additional program to do so. then i clicked on it but I dont know if it worked when I extracted it.

Did you create a floppy disk or a cd-r?

Back