• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Over The Hedge Burning Issue:

Kwikness

Trying to burn a copy of Over The Hedge. I have the newest AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 software, but it will not work.

AnyDVD:
Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.1.2.5)
SONY DVD RW DRU-830A SS23 NOV07 ,2006
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a Data DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1864496 sectors (3641 MBytes)
Total size: 3584105 sectors (7000 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: OVER_THE_HEDGE
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Structural copy protection not found.
Found & removed Autorun from Video DVD!
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1

CloneDVD2
Processing error:
F:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_20_1.VOB: read error

Data error (cyclic redundancy check)

If reading the media has failed, please clean the surface and try again.

The DVD looks PERFECT. Could this be an issue of the movie, or is this just a problem with the software not being able to copy it?

SONY DVD RW DRU-830A SS23 NOV07 ,2006
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Anydvd and Clonedvd2 can handle this title perfectly.

1. Your reader is not set to region 1. I recommend exiting Anydvd and setting your drive's region code to match the disc.

2. If there's a firmware upgrade for your burner, I recommend updating.

3. Clean the original disc.

If after you finish those three steps you still get the same error message, I suggest you have a bad original disc that needs to be exchanged even if it does look perfect (and plays back fine in your standalone dvd player).

For more information, please visit http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=324

I went into my device manager and it shows the Burner set to Region 1 on my computer, but it only shows up as region 0 on AnyDVD.

I updated firmware last week, so that shouldnt be an issue...

How would i change the region on anydvd so it shows up and hopefully burns correctly?

How would i change the region on anydvd so it shows up and hopefully burns correctly?

Under "Settings" in Anydvd, the default region should be "1". But you still have to exit Anydvd completely, and set the region of your reader.

Back