• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cannot update AnyDVD

BK_Malik

I received the update available window today and when I tried to update AnyDVD it froze when trying to load the program file and wouldn't finish the update. I tried saving the download but it would not run from my desktop, when I click run nothing happens. Same thing if I try to run from the download, when I click run nothing happens. Now I have no program and cannot install it. :doh: Help please:confused:

I received the update available window today and when I tried to update AnyDVD it froze when trying to load the program file and wouldn't finish the update. I tried saving the download but it would not run from my desktop, when I click run nothing happens. Same thing if I try to run from the download, when I click run nothing happens. Now I have no program and cannot install it. :doh: Help please:confused:

1) clear your browser cache
2) delete the file you downloaded
3) redownload http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD.exe
4) hit ctrl+alt+delete. Look for "anydvd.exe" in your "processes" tab. Click on that Image name. Click "End process". Click "Yes". Click "end now" if you get an error message pop-up box. If you don't see anydvd.exe listed, then don't worry about this step.
5) Keep your license key backed up somewhere safely. go to start-->all programs-->slysoft-->anydvd. Select "uninstall".
6) reboot
7) Install the file you downloaded in step 3.
8 ) Reboot
9) Install your license key

If that doesn't work try steps 5-8 in Windows safe mode.

Last edited:
Another option to try

If you are using Netscape you can have this problem. Try opening your
ISP-minimizing it to the taskbar-open internet explorer-go to the Slysoft
website and download your file.

Back