• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

clone dvd mobile with cingular 8525 pocketpc

walker852

will clone dvd mobile work for converting dvd to cingular 8525? its a pocketpc with windows 5.0. The program I have says windows smartphone, but doesnt have pocketpc. Please help. Im trying not to have to buy another program for conversion of my dvd's.

cingular 8525

i'm having problems with my 8525 also! i posted here in the past but never got a reply!! i'm hoping that between the two of us and the others out there, it's a very popular and functional device, SlySoft will recognize the need to fix this problem. i wonder if it affects all the new smartphone/pda's that run windows mobile 5.0? anybody out there have an answer? PLEASE!!!!!

will clone dvd mobile work for converting dvd to cingular 8525? its a pocketpc with windows 5.0. The program I have says windows smartphone, but doesnt have pocketpc. Please help. Im trying not to have to buy another program for conversion of my dvd's.

the windows 5.0 natively only handles wmv files which mobile doesn't do yet (they are reportedly working on it). BUT

go over to coreplayer.com I believe it will work on your system and run avi files (plus others). Look for your phone in their listing

I have Cingular's 8525

Hey guys this is what you do. Go to google. Look for a program called tcpmp. It will allow you to play all different kind of movie files, including the ones from the menu of clonedvd mobile. Just pick mpeg4 format and away it goes. You shouldnt have any problems doing it, eventhough you have media player you will have to use tcpmp player to view the movie. If you need more help with your 8525 let me know. Good luck.

thanks for the tip! i'm about to look for it now. by the way, is the nyc medic handle a true one? i'm a midwest medic myself! love the work----let me know

Back