• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Doomsday Blu Ray

psgolfer

I seem to have a problem here. I can't get to any of the chapters on this movie. It plays fine on the PS3 but freezes when I go to play using PDVD.

I am using an older version of PDVD but have never seemed to have this problem before.

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.4.5.9)
SONY BDRW BWU-100A 1.0E FEB23 ,2007BRF2
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 11933440 sectors (23307 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: DOOMSDAY
Media is AACS protected!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Can't determine region code!

I have tried to change the region code to "A' But still the same problem.

This then appears:

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.4.5.9)
SONY BDRW BWU-100A 1.0E FEB23 ,2007BRF2
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 11933440 sectors (23307 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: DOOMSDAY
Media is AACS protected!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Can't determine region code!
Blu-ray disc Region set to A!
Possible Blu-ray Java region lock removed!
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!

TYIA

Last edited:
Works fine for me from the main and popup menus using both PowerDVD Ultra 7 and 8 (latest versions).

I checked your problem out on an older version of powerdvd i have on one of my computers(3319a) and i get alot of stutter and audio porblems. so theres your problem youll need to update to the newest version of powerdvd 7 ( i guess thats the version your using) this problem is bound to happen to you on alot of newer titles so its better just to update. also youll need to make this movie in to an ISO image file if you havent already and then mount it with virtual clone drive

I checked your problem out on an older version of powerdvd i have on one of my computers(3319a) and i get alot of stutter and audio porblems. so theres your problem youll need to update to the newest version of powerdvd 7 ( i guess thats the version your using) this problem is bound to happen to you on alot of newer titles so its better just to update. also youll need to make this movie in to an ISO image file if you havent already and then mount it with virtual clone drive

Thanks, I haven't updated my version of PDVD in a long time. I did go into the folder on my external drive after I ripped the movie. When I choose that actual movie file and ran it using Nero Showtime, it played ok. But yet trying to run it from the disk using nero, it just froze like PDVD.

I really don't want to upgrade, I like being able to play movies from my HDD and from my GIGA network. This is why I have the old version of PDVD.

Works fine for me from the main and popup menus using both PowerDVD Ultra 7 and 8 (latest versions).

Not sure, but on my version, the main menu comes up fine, I can get into all the sub menus, but when I either select a chapter or press play, PDVD freezes on me and I can only shut it down.

Not sure, but on my version, the main menu comes up fine, I can get into all the sub menus, but when I either select a chapter or press play, PDVD freezes on me and I can only shut it down.

thats usually the common problem with newer movies and older powerdvd versions
your next bet is to use TsMuxer and rip just the movie files and play from there that way you dont need to deal with ISOs

Bigrick is correct, on newer movies you'll need either the latest version 7.3 or 8. Or you'll have to remux them so you just have the main movie. I have a few movies that just won't play in 7.3 3319a so I also have 8 installed and now build ISO's for those films

Doomsday Audio problems

Hey All,

I too, am having problems with Doomsday. It rips fine, but during playback,
my picture does a "slo-motion" and my audio drops out?

Any thoughts?

D

read the rest of this thread are you using the same powerdvd version or an older version. if so thats your problem because this movie works just fine with newer versions of powerdvd

Back