• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Frustrated....H-E-L-P!

cablegi2000

I have tryed many differant ways to create(burn) back-ups for my DVD's. I used to have DVD XCopy Plantinum and that worked for a couple of my DVD's but now it no longer works and I cannot get to to work again no matter how many times I reinstall it. I have tried MANY differant trial versions of other burning programs to NO prevail.I came across this site and figured I would ask if anyone knows what I may be doing wrong or what I might do that works correctly and EASILY??? All I know is that most of the time (through all the "coasters" I have made) I get the respons that the DVD has encryption and is unable to be burned. I am a super clutz and have already lost a couple movies due to accidents and did not have back-ups for them. PLEASE someone help me to learn how to make back-ups for my movies. Some way that actualy works and wont break the bank or waste a bunch of my blank DVD's. I dont mind paying for a program to do this but if it do i shure as heck want it to work. Well thanks for listening and i hope someone can/will help me.
Chris

Last edited:
I have tryed many differant ways to create(burn) back-ups for my DVD's. I used to have DVD XCopy Plantinum and that worked for a couple of my DVD's but now it no longer works and I cannot get to to work again no matter how many times I reinstall it. I have tried MANY differant trial versions of other burning programs to NO prevail.I came across this site and figured I would ask if anyone knows what I may be doing wrong or what I might do that works correctly and EASILY??? All I know is that most of the time (through all the "coasters" I have made) I get the respons that the DVD has encryption and is unable to be burned. I am a super clutz and have already lost a couple movies due to accidents and did not have back-ups for them. PLEASE someone help me to learn how to make back-ups for my movies. Some way that actualy works and wont break the bank or waste a bunch of my blank DVD's. I dont mind paying for a program to do this but if it do i shure as heck want it to work. Well thanks for listening and i hope someone can/will help me.
Chris

DVD XCopy had a built in ripper. Any of the older programs to back up DVD that had a built in ripper are no longer being updated to handle the new copy protections.
Go to SlySoft's website, and download AnyDVD, and CloneDVD.
These 2 programs work in conjuction with one another, and are continually updated.
There is a 21 day free trial for each, that is full featured.
Lot's of help is available on this forum.

tried the trial...no luck!

I downloaded the trial version of DVD Clone and when I tried to start it it said "Oh-No" in a ladies voice and it said my 21 day trail version was over. I don't understand. Oh well....

I downloaded the trial version of DVD Clone and when I tried to start it it said "Oh-No" in a ladies voice and it said my 21 day trail version was over. I don't understand. Oh well....

CloneDVD from SlySoft and DVD Clone, are different programs.
However the "Oh No", sounds like CloneDVD. Have you previously had it on your computer? Did a message box appear and state that your trial period has expired?

yes..

Yes it said that it had expired. I have tried so many things over the last 8-12 months that I am unsure if I have used it before. But I would think that if I had used it and it had worked for me that I would have just purchased it. ....

Well, if you've already used the software and the trial expired, I can't help you further. If you're unwilling to purchase these programs, then try some of the freeware recommendations in the Third Party Application forum, which is where I will now move this thread.

Oh Yea...

I am willing to purchase these products if I can get sound reccomendatios that it works well. What I mean is users who have used it. This may be a stupid question but is there a user reviews section? I would like to hear from those whose swear by it and if it so then by those who hate it. Ya know?

Chris

Hi cablegi2000 DVD XCopy Plantinum has not up dated there stuff for a year or more and never will agin. I am new to this and just got AnyDVD to rip with CloneDVD to burn With and cloneCD for copys and CloneDVD will copy also and there worth there money. Life time of Support in update and a lot of help here if you need it. Click on the Fox or any of them at top of the page it will take you to where you can buy read Questions about them and see what they offer you. 21 day free tiral to see if you like it.you cant go wrong in my book.Fivestones

Last edited by a moderator:
I am willing to purchase these products if I can get sound reccomendatios that it works well. What I mean is users who have used it. This may be a stupid question but is there a user reviews section? I would like to hear from those whose swear by it and if it so then by those who hate it. Ya know?

I Give $70.00 for AnyDVd cloneDVD & cloneCD and could have got the mobile for $7.00 more but didn't know it. So for me the CloneCD is worth the $70.00 i paid. i love all that i got and a good price also. Fivestones:clap:

Ty

TY very much, that is what I am looking for.
People who either love it or hate it so I can judge weather I am willing to spend the money or not.

Just buy the bundle, you won't regret it:clap:

Absolutely, best, easiest and fastest and I have used most of them. Best money I spent and lifetime updates, but you must get AnyDVD with CloneDVD. AnyDVD is the decryptor and CloneDVD the transcoder. If you can't afford it, get ripit4me, it's free. But like most freeware it takes approx. 1 1/2 hrs. to burn a disc. AnyDVD/CloneDVD take 10-20 min.

If you want simple and are willing to pay the money, AnyDVD and CloneDVD are your best bet.

Thanks Everybody!!!

Thanks alot for your input, I do appreciate it. I am going to buy them. ....

So, its been a few days, how do you like you purchase?:clap:

Back