• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

3 titles to try, anyone have yet?

XBURN

Later today I will try these titles.

THE PRESTIGE
BABEL
FLUSHED AWAY

Anyone try these yet and have any problems, doing movie only?

I will try with AnyDVD (latest) and CloneDVD2 (latest).

Comments welcome.

I just did Babel and The Prestige w/AnyDVD and Shrink.

THE PRESTIGE
BABEL
FLUSHED AWAY

Comments welcome.
Babel was easy as pie, no problems whatsoever with AnyDVD 6.1.2.5 and CloneDVD2. :clap:

I did the prestige the whole disk and with anydvd 6.1.1.4 and 1click and no problems

I copied all 3 titles with anydvd 6.1.2.5 and the latest clonedvd with no problems what so ever. :D

I did the Prestige and Flushed Away with AnyDVD and Shrink. No problems.

-W

The Prestige had all of the newest protection in place

Bad structure, autoplay, macrovision, I think they tossed in the kitchen sink on this one. And AnyDVD with CloneDVD2 handled them all without a hiccup. I copied The Prestige, Flushed Away, Walking Tall - The Payback and School for Scoundrels within 90 minutes.

3 titles

All 3 of these were easy with AnyDVD, 6.1.2.5 & CloneDVD 2, 2.9.0.3. Yes, "The Prestige" had evy protection known on it. Slysoft already had it under control!Slysoft! AnyDVD :bowdown:

THE PRESTIGE
BABEL
FLUSHED AWAY

Comments welcome.

I just did all 3 without any problems.
AnyDvd / CloneDVD2 / Plextor PX-716A

Ditto...

THEY ALL work with what you see in my signature:clap:

I just archived these tree titles using AnyDVD 6.1.2.5 and CloneDVD2. All three were successfull.

Bettle Juice

The Prestige plays fine on my DVD player but my puter doesn't even see it!?!

AnyDvd v 6.1.2.5 and Clone DVD latest version or DVD Shrink don't even think there is a DVD in the tray!?!

AnyDvd v 6.1.2.5 and Clone DVD latest version or DVD Shrink don't even think there is a DVD in the tray!?!

Then your problem is beyond the scope of AnyDVD, CloneDVD, Or DVDShrink.
Look elsewhere......

-W

Go figure

After reading here how everyone had no problem with The Prestige, I tried it again, after I sent the message. It worked, flawlessly...

I copied The Prestige and Flushed Away with no problem. Do you have CloneDVD2 also? I don't know if that makes the difference, but I have AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 and they work wonderfrully, the best products out there for the best price! If you don't have CloneDVD2 I would think about investing in it, its worth it!

all three no worries

Copied all three with latest version any dvd and shrink...no problem

Hi,

No problems Babel & DVDnextCopy & ANYdvd

Take Care
Rico

Back