• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Preserve Menu Option

redsvt

When I just want to compress the movie only (copy dvd titles, 1st option in clone) should I be selecting the 'Preserve menus' option on the next screen. I notice that it is not checked by default, and that it is selected when you choose CloneDVD (whole disc)

What the difference?

When I just want to compress the movie only (copy dvd titles, 1st option in clone) should I be selecting the 'Preserve menus' option on the next screen. I notice that it is not checked by default, and that it is selected when you choose CloneDVD (whole disc)

What the difference?

Selecting "preserve menus" keeps the title menus on the original disc. Unchecking the box removes the menus. If you just want the main movie, don't keep the menus to help save space or reduce compression.

Back