• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Fun times with Detroitbaseball and SamuraiHL

Nope. Seafood Newburg (shrimp, scallops, and haddock with an awesome holindais sauce) and some clam chowder with lobster. You can't beat it! Especially when it comes right off the boat into the restaurant. :)
I like shrimp, especially battered. Sounds good though.

So it would seem. :D As for shrimp, we get some good stuff where I live. No one can beat our lobster, though. This time of year it tends to be a bit pricey. Hence I had it in my chowder but skipped having the baked lobster pie(one of my favorites).

Would you guys like a side dish of SPAM with your shrimp?:p

ooH A Spammalicious Thread. Let me add my favourite spam, and even get away with it :)

And now for something completely different…

Wife: Have you got anything without SPAM?
Waitress: Well, there's SPAM egg sausage and SPAM, that's not got much SPAM in it.
Wife: I don't want any SPAM!
Man: Why can't she have egg bacon SPAM and sausage?
Wife: That's got SPAM in it!
Man: Hasn't got as much SPAM in it as SPAM egg sausage and SPAM, has it?
Vikings: SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM... Lovely SPAM! Wonderful SPAM!

Courtesy Monty Python's Flying Circus
:D

ooH A Spammalicious Thread. Let me add my favourite spam, and even get away with it :)

And now for something completely different…

Wife: Have you got anything without SPAM?
Waitress: Well, there's SPAM egg sausage and SPAM, that's not got much SPAM in it.
Wife: I don't want any SPAM!
Man: Why can't she have egg bacon SPAM and sausage?
Wife: That's got SPAM in it!
Man: Hasn't got as much SPAM in it as SPAM egg sausage and SPAM, has it?
Vikings: SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM... Lovely SPAM! Wonderful SPAM!

Courtesy Monty Python's Flying Circus
:D

To quote Monty Burns...."EXCELLENT!" :)

Back